In Progress General Floating eyebrows on female head for custom races

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Modded

I used the tpactool to extract the base female head, and merely elongated the areas.
I added the correct tags to the mesh in the mod tools.

However, in-game, the eye brows are floating in the CC tool, and completely messed up (along with the head) in-game.

I have even tested with an untouched head mesh, and only renaming it, and it gets the same problem. If there is a lod, the eyebrows will not stick.

By removing the vanilla style LODs, and instead decimating the main head mesh that still had the morphs on it as LODs instead, the eye brow issue was corrected. However, this causes this issue to happen , despite tags being on everything.

The LODs are somehow impacting the face.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The only way so far to fully fix this issue has been to completely delete the vanilla lods, decimate the main head mesh so morphs are on the LODs, then delete all of the extra materials + mouth / eyes / lashes on the LODs... there is somehow the LODS impacting the main mesh.

Back
Top Bottom