Fix your servers already

Users who are viewing this thread

DainMorgot

Sergeant
I've paid 60 dollars for your game and I can't play without lag or some absurd **** happening, this has been the case for months since release and whenever it got stable, after a while it messed up again. Start respecting the playerbase for being your customers and call your dog server provider, and tell him to restart whatever cave-quality technology he has for hardware. Or better yet, hire the russian guy who made bannerlord online since it runs nearly flawless 90% of the time and ask him what server provider he has. The last days has been a pathetic fest of teleporting and lags while there is 0 statement about anything.

Stuck in skismish screen for 5 minutes, pressing play does not work and trying to exit the game does not work.

I've paid 60 dollars for your game and I can't play without lag or some absurd **** happening, this has been the case for months since release and whenever it got stable, after a while it messed up again. Start respecting the playerbase for being your customers and call your dog server provider, and tell him to restart whatever cave-quality technology he has for hardware. Or better yet, hire the russian guy who made bannerlord online since it runs nearly flawless 90% of the time and ask him what server provider he has. The last days has been a pathetic fest of teleporting and lags while there is 0 statement about anything.

Stuck in skismish screen for 5 minutes, pressing play does not work and trying to exit the game does not work.
This is an UNRELEASED game, you just have EARLY ACCESS to it while it is STILL UNDER DEVEOPLMENT.
No individual patch is the FINAL STATE of the game, it is GETTING BUILT and being ADJUSTED as DEVELOPMENT CONTINUES.

Back
Top Bottom