Feature Request: Dynamic changing settlement cultures

Users who are viewing this thread

That's funny because if we conquer a castle with tier one architecture, if we upgrade it we would use our own architectural heritage. Or we should use.

That's funny because if we conquer a castle with tier one architecture, if we upgrade it we would use our own architectural heritage. Or we should use.
It would be ridiculous if a Battanian upgraded an imperial city's walls and the whole city transformed into a Battanian one.

Playing as Battania, I struggle to get fiefs of my culture. When I take a fief belonging to an enemy of my people, I'd like to run the usurpers out and resettle the land with good Battanian stock.

Make there be a hit to prosperity and relations, fine, but this a game set in the medieval period. That is a thing that was done.

+1 That could get tied with the trait feature. -5 Honor if you accelerate the change in culture by various means, force movement, or worse... etc etc. You guys get the point.

It would be ridiculous if a Battanian upgraded an imperial city's walls and the whole city transformed into a Battanian one.
I mean the opposite. Empire upgraded Battanians walls. I know that the game represents the "decline of Roman empire" , but being so strict the "barbarians" would never upgrade any city or castle. Sadly all the cultures have exactly the same virtual buildings, I really don't see Battanians or Sturgians building aqueducts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom