Falling from horses.

Users who are viewing this thread

I stabbed a guy fresh-spawned on a horse, in Thor's Champion mode, well he fell off and I chopped his head. It's proved, people can fall from horses, 10/10 I love this DLC already.

There's a % chance that someone falls of their horse when the horse gets hit, it's been in the game since native. The percentage can be set through the admin panel.

coc0loc0 said:
There's a % chance that someone falls of their horse when the horse gets hit, it's been in the game since native. The percentage can be set through the admin panel.

I played a lot.. I also setted the percentage in the settings when I had NW servers, Native servers etc. to make realistic matches though I NEVER saw anyone falling, this was the first time.

Gab-AG. said:
coc0loc0 said:

I played a lot.. I also setted the percentage in the settings when I had NW servers, Native servers etc. to make realistic matches though I NEVER saw anyone falling, this was the first time.
They need this in SP if it isn't already. Have never seen it happen. Ever.

Dan11311 said:
Gab-AG. said:
coc0loc0 said:

Agreed.

Dan11311 said:
Gab-AG. said:
coc0loc0 said:

It's happened to me in SP; already posted about it. Got knocked off my pony from a slinger. My pony ran on and I landed on my back. Was quite surprised when it happened, since I have never seen this before either. :smile:

roftie said:
Dan11311 said:
Gab-AG. said:
coc0loc0 said:

It's happened to me in SP; already posted about it. Got knocked off my pony from a slinger. My pony ran on and I landed on my back. Was quite surprised when it happened, since I have never seen this before either. :smile:

Same.

roftie said:
Dan11311 said:
Gab-AG. said:
coc0loc0 said:

Happened to me as well in SP and I was surprised... Stupid horse ran away with me on the ground among thieves

Back
Top Bottom