[Faction] [Recruiting]The Knights Templar of Antioch

Users who are viewing this thread

It was good apart of simple fact that we run out of weapons and did not capture castle we try to capture. However it was great to be part of united Templar forces which looks very impressive in full number :grin:

NOVICIUS said:
It was good apart of simple fact that we run out of weapons and did not capture castle we try to capture. However it was great to be part of united Templar forces which looks very impressive in full number :grin:

it was pretty late for me so if it was on the weekends would of been lots funner.

I was good to see the two forces unite under on banner fighting against these pegans in the wodden castle in the north. The two armies fought hand and beat back the pegans!  :smile:

i convinced the king to change to Antioch.. so yea but that was then... well hope you guys alright.

Note: The Steam group will be the man place to see what rank you are and what's going on untill Depuyan gets back. If he isn't back in 2 more weeks I will probably create a new post and assume the role of Master of the Order. Let's up he's back before then, though.

Still post here if you are interested in joining.

Splintert said:
actually, they all failed. it's a good thing you don't know the name of who hired the assassins. or who hired the man who hired the man to hire assassins.

lol I think we all know it was you xD. AS you said "If I Hired"

Back
Top Bottom