[Faction] [Recruiting]The Knights Templar of Antioch

Users who are viewing this thread

Leif_Erikson said:
do to his brash behavior and starting wars w/o his superiors consent, I have banished Sir Xigel from the KTA, until such time as he has either made a public ( in game and forums) apology to Tirok and the Tidwell clan, or until he proves himself again to be honorable and able to take direction. If there are any comments or you wish to have this appealed pm me.

Don't. I pretty much started the war, Not a whole lot. Well basically, I patrolling around sand, And I was fired upon by KTA. So I sheathed my sword and went too the gate, I then met a guy who wasn't In KTA but was in the faction. He then told me too "Piss off" And called me "Tidwell trash" So, I lost my temper and called him back. Too the point were both factions were very cautious. The war then started. It was pretty much my doing.

Totaljakeey said:
Leif_Erikson said:
do to his brash behavior and starting wars w/o his superiors consent, I have banished Sir Xigel from the KTA, until such time as he has either made a public ( in game and forums) apology to Tirok and the Tidwell clan, or until he proves himself again to be honorable and able to take direction. If there are any comments or you wish to have this appealed pm me.

Don't. I pretty much started the war, Not a whole lot. Well basically, I patrolling around sand, And I was fired upon by KTA. So I sheathed my sword and went too the gate, I then met a guy who wasn't In KTA but was in the faction. He then told me too "Piss off" And called me "Tidwell trash" So, I lost my temper and called him back. Too the point were both factions were very cautious. The war then started. It was pretty much my doing.

I was informed by Tirok that it was sand that started it and , was even asked by tirok to make a public apology myself, instead we agreed to this to keep the peace

Leif_Erikson said:
Totaljakeey said:
Leif_Erikson said:

I was informed by Tirok that it was sand that started it and , was even asked by tirok to make a public apology myself, instead we agreed to this to keep the peace

Yeah KTA were in sand. And yes, Peace is good.

reyman said:
Sand is the guy. Sandman = Xigel . not sand castle.

Ahh! Forgive my unawareness. Well, It was a joint effort really. If I had avoided further conflict from the arrows shot, It would of never happened.

Tirok wants us to apologize in public for a war. Well, if he ever sees this, and if you keep messaging my leader with annoying pointless and down right *****y letters, then there is only one thing for me to say. But I won't say until asked.

Eh. I get angry a lot Jakeey. No harm no foul.

Desideratus said:
Tirok wants us to apologize in public for a war. Well, if he ever sees this, and if you keep messaging my leader with annoying pointless and down right *****y letters, then there is only one thing for me to say. But I won't say until asked.

Eh. I get angry a lot Jakeey. No harm no foul.

Heh, It's fine. and I'll inform tirok of them.

ok, here's a not related question. are we going to apply for an official faction on the NA PW private server? and if so then are we going to apply as official characters? :smile: or just stick with the public server?

McWilly said:
ok, here's a not related question. are we going to apply for an official faction on the NA PW private server? and if so then are we going to apply as official characters? :smile: or just stick with the public server?

I don't know really.

ok hers a plan from me the one who is always missing but never missed. i will finnally step up from, governing this faction and let 2 groups be formed under me ie 1 will have kta tags the other will have kt... tags and one for sure will be governed by sivart or at least bysome one he appoints and the other im willing to accept nominations for that position. 1 will be strictly RP and mostly on private servers the other will be what ever the hell they want as long as they stick to our core set of rules.

and i would assume that will answer your questions.

btw i may be able to get on the game due to lousy connection but i can check this almost daily so if you have problems or questions just shoot me a pm

Hmm, perhaps I should have created a new post. o_O

By the way, (Not trolling) where can I find the section where it says necroing is against the rules?  :???:

Back
Top Bottom