[Faction] [Recruiting]The Knights Templar of Antioch

Users who are viewing this thread

I've warred with them a while ago when Sivart made me Lord of the KTA. They surprise attacked us but I had a majority of them slain by my sword. And I got Tanochies to assassinate most of them .

reyman said:
I've warred with them a while ago when Sivart made me Lord of the KTA. They surprise attacked us but I had a majority of them slain by my sword. And I got Tanochies to assassinate most of them .
thats just cause I had to go. :razz:

L3git Squig Herder said:
reyman said:
thats just cause I had to go. :razz:

A little bit more of a challenge would of been interesting. :grin:

hello i am making a vid and i wish to ask or you guys couth play in our clan vid?
i already filmed a bit but i only captured you while spawn killing me on NA :s

badly i am bad in making storys, if u like making storys and u like to help me just PM :smile:

thanks!
Dovakinn Necromancer of *DARK LEGION*

Desideratus said:
You know why this whole war started right?
Oh well. Always good to have some fun. Just don't go around metagaming. Kay?
Yes, I know how this war started, but I just wanted to be in the war and it would have been kind of wierd for Dark Legion to allie with Templars. :razz:

L3git Squig Herder said:
Desideratus said:
Yes, I know how this war started, but I just wanted to be in the war and it would have been kind of wierd for Dark Legion to allie with Templars. :razz:

1 of our men can match 10 of yours.

One time I destroyed 18 knights in my effort to defend the Sword of Great Legends (on TKoV server). I never died that play session, despite the entire server trying to claim the Sword.

reyman said:
L3git Squig Herder said:
Desideratus said:

1 of our men can match 10 of yours.
orly?
Maybe 10 of the newbs that join our faction in-game, but 10 of our real members? I think not.
And how did my comment have anything to do with that anyway?

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
Splintert said:
I'd like to see that.

i do remember one scrap with kta. like 5 of em said "surrender or die" replied "i'd prefer death" lanced two of them. then myself died.  :razz:

To be fair, it's not that hard to kill people with a lance. But I'm glad to see you stood upto outnumbering odds.

I will say the KTA have some pretty good fighters, though. Xigel with the sword, De Puyan with the lance, and myself with the bow...Oh...and who could forget Desideratus with the banner! There are some other good fighters aswell who could turn the tide in any battle. I'm not trying to brag, just telling you what I've seen from the members under me.

im decent with a sword and shield when it comes to wars and fighting, but my best trait is managing a growing kingdom. the KTA economy is always strong and our numbers are always high when i take lead and run the operation. :smile: besides, what good does war do you when you have no money in the coffers to pay your troops and no weapons in the armory to arm them??

do to his brash behavior and starting wars w/o his superiors consent, I have banished Sir Xigel from the KTA, until such time as he has either made a public ( in game and forums) apology to Tirok and the Tidwell clan, or until he proves himself again to be honorable and able to take direction. If there are any comments or you wish to have this appealed pm me.

Back
Top Bottom