[Faction] [Recruiting]The Knights Templar of Antioch

Users who are viewing this thread

I voted maybe. For being I do not own a credit card or I would.

Also I highly suggest all  the Templar factions become a single one.

And that we introduce a banking component.

well the templars did indeed have a most advanced banking system when they were around. so yes that would be a grand idea.

maybe we could set up our own persistant bank? or something similar, just like splinterts bank?

95th_Daniel_Hagman said:
well the templars did indeed have a most advanced banking system when they were around. so yes that would be a grand idea.

maybe we could set up our own persistant bank? or something similar, just like splinterts bank?

problem is when server resets we have no money at all

Leif_Erikson said:
95th_Daniel_Hagman said:

problem is when server resets we have no money at all

We could have a constant amount of serfs mining or whatever to bring gold in.

thing is their used to be persistant banking sort of guilds manned by the admins.

where you could set up faction accounts and deposit money in to be used at a later date.

though im not sure their able to do this anymore.

the thing is if you all use C&C its still using 3.5 most other servers are playing pw4 a4, so even if you did get c&c to save our money thats one server out of the 10 the KTA play on

what if we do this when RCC change to 3.6 when it comes out we use the money we have saved in this version if we put it into his bank?

he has agreed to open a templar/kta joint bank account.

Just to remind you: Splintert has full control over C&C server as well as he is admin in RCC. It is down to Splintert on what base his bank would accept transfers.

Examples:
1.C&C runs v35/36 and RCC runs v4 - Splintert should make exchange rate of currency or change server starting money. There is no way that player who can start now with 10K in C&C can transfer money to RCC.
2.Splintert can change C&C to v4/templars map- no problem with transfers BUT - non of templars can be admin OR -  admin cheat has to be removed from map

The way I see it:
If C&C become Templars server(Templars as admins) then regular players can go there and deposit their money to the Templars Banker. Then they can use that money while playing RCC if agremant about transfer is reached. In other words: C&C is Templar world in this case so Templars can not take anything out. However other players can.

Is that make sence?

Der Einzige said:
When is a Steam group going to be made?

That will make communication MUCH MUCH easier.

its already up but it's pretty much blank at the moment, it will be updated as i have the Time.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tKTAoA

If the members of the KTA could add me on steam, I can invite you to the steam group. I know there are some still out there who have not been added yet. PM me your steam name, or add mine: acilles91. Thank you.

Sivart said:
If the members of the KTA could add me on steam, I can invite you to the steam group. I know there are some still out there who have not been added yet. PM me your steam name, or add mine: acilles91. Thank you.

I added you.

180px-Animooted-bump.gif

*add me on steam btw: bloodwest666 (Templar_SilverSword_II)*
Today was an amazing day, why? you ask. Well... there were two amazing factions on... Monks of Antioch and Templars of Antioch (convince king to change it to that :grin:) it was amazing and fun.

Back
Top Bottom