Resolved Extra Arrow perks don't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
i have activated the riding skill "Spare Arrows" as well as the bow skill "large Quiver" but i still only get spawned withthe 27 Arrows, hte Ranged Aroow quiver has as base value.

Kind regards,
nitroSkirata

For the record, this is also true of (at least) the Athletics perk for extra thrown weapons when starting on foot. Throwing axe I started with had 3; with perk on foot - still 3. harpoon has 5; with the perk 5. Two sets of harpoons should be 10; 12 with the perk -- still 10 w/perk.

Hurts a bit more with thrown weapons too, since having 1 extra for a set of 3-5 is a full 20-33% increase in ammo, as opposed to 2 or 3 extra arrows on 20-30...

Probably not a lot of people running around on foot with thrown weapons, but I am! :grin:

Hello, thank you for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we weren't able to respond to this topic when it was first created.
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game? Please leave a reply below.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom