[EU_A_Roleplay] WORST RP EVER.. totally out of control..

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to play in eu server this afternoon... but is really impossible...

only 1 admin online that come and gone afk...

a lot of randomers... revengekiller... revenge kick poll...

i have been randomed 2 times and have called admin to have justice and refound for 20 minutes.. no answer!.. i lost more than 20k after 2 hours that i work as miner....
no one admin answer me..

the game really does suck.

carry sentences of many players .. The screen below ..

good_manhunted: we got admins
mysto: i called admin 14 min ago
mohama_jiah: i am tired of this server almost
arthur: admin - admin! - kick guno he randomed me
mofo_stefan: stop polling - stop the ******** polling!

etc...etc... etc..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/2011102200021.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/2011102200023.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40/2011102200024.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/2011102200026.jpg/

You're not special

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199462.0.html

Also, the admins can't possibly be online 24/7. That is why you should add the admins on Steam, so you can contact them if something happens.

this isn't an admin complaint about my random..... i post for it on appropriate topic yet..

is a general consideration about bad situation on eu server.

i am on steams grouup of server.. and have tried to search admins in ts3.. but no one online...

I do not want to criticize .. I understand that it is so difficult, but people get tired ..

is impossible to manage a server with 90 players with half of an admin !

No ****, first was Cuban_Runaway running around town as i saw him kill a priest around a corner and selling his scalpel, i buy a staff incase he attacks me, then he comes next to me and starts smashing me with his Knobbed Mace, after that i die and ask him to be punished, he leaves but in his place comes airvent, i had feeling it's the same guy, i go to mines and there's 3 miners and i mine with them, when im returning to door airvent comes chased by soldier and kills the soldier, then i have lag spike and he tries to kick me off to my fall to death in mine but he fails, he then goes to kill the 2 miners still mining and follows me outside where he tries to hit me and hits someone called ellie which asks for 2k to pay doctor, airvent gives the 2k and then kills her and goes to town, and gets killed after killing serf named Ulf, then when i am mining again airvent appears at mines being chased by Frontmin and kills me when i don't look at him but dies within seconds by Frontmin, then he says in Dead global chat U MAD TROLLLOLOL and i report this to the deaf ears of admin, when he stopped chasing me and got repeatedly killed by soldiers at town gates, Good_Manhunter , Bad_Manhunter and Qwerty_Manhunter, all commoners, say that theres a bounty on me and kill my horse, then they say they want me dead or alive and demand 500 coins from me (When i had no tools so its 150g for me) and i also said stop powergaming, then they just say whats that and say they tax how much they want and from who they want, and they end up getting in fight when one of them dies, and anyone going past the scene of fight or looting it gets killed by them without warning ( i did not get killed ) i went to write a complaint in forum and then i attempt to rejoin and get the Error : You are banned from this server, when i have been trying to not rage by those people for last hour

Eragon91 said:
You're not special

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,199462.0.html

That is for complaining about admins and other players/asking for a player to be banned or to post a ban appeal not for a complaint against the entire server.

People we are once again VOLLENTEERING to do this we have lives and if we arent on all the time then we are sorry but this is a volenteer job we dont get paid ok? so we have other prioritys over coming on the server examples: Girlfriend, friends, parties, actual work . Just a few to list so please stop calling our server awful when you could have 2 admins instead of about 9.

right strider... this is a suggestion.. but not simply suggestion.. ii post here because is necessary your urgent intervention!

This game only works if everyone respects the rules ..

and rules are respected only if there is an admin that enforces ...

.. play in these conditions is just a ******** waste of time.

this is not a rp server ... is a chaos!

only in the evening .. with 3 / 4 admin online .. we can really do roleplaing... now it is simply deathmacth.

People we are once again VOLLENTEERING to do this we have lives and if we arent on all the time then we are sorry but this is a volenteer job we dont get paid ok? so we have other prioritys over coming on the server examples: Girlfriend, friends, parties, actual work . Just a few to list so please stop calling our server awful when you could have 2 admins instead of about 9.

simply take more admin!!!
so that there is always at least 2 admin online!

I do not want to criticize your work and your dedication... but so it is doesn't work... you must do something...

oh yeah thats simple....lets remember the help from all these admins.

Rapace:Banned a ton of people
Wookie: admin abuse
Bobo: admin abuse
Jimbow:admin abuse

about 15 others quit.

Its not an easy job because we got people like you and others yelling at us for things that we are trying to fix.

grrrr..... REPEAT!!!

I'm not criticizing YOUR WORK! I appreciate the work you do! when you are online in sufficient numbers... the rp work!!!

BUT every AFTERNOONS 100 PLAYERS online AND NO ADMIN (or at max 1)!! only a big chaos out of control!!

YOU ARE good worker but you are FEW!!!! AND WITHOUT THE ADMIN game sucks!

every afternoon the same story ...
if a player loses two hours as a miner and then is randomized without being refounded.... He tired to play!

you understand me now?

quote knightwilliam... really impossible to play in this server lately.
with one hundred players .. one admin or zero is the same thing.

You complain a lot, yet you have no solution to the problem. We can't just take in hordes of new admins.

no solution??? i have simple solution... take more admins.. and take admins who plays a lot! and that plays in different hours!!!

this is the right and easy solution to save this server!

you have a lot of apps in the topic and in the portal... choose the best rp players!

I made app because I hate this chaos .. and I was rejected ..
maybe I am not suitable .. ok .. then take someone else ... but take it!

Eragon91 said:
You complain a lot, yet you have no solution to the problem. We can't just take in hordes of new admins.

He has not complained alot Eragon, he is simply displeased with how many admins have been online recently and he appreciates the ones who have been online helping the server when it is purely volunteer work. If it is true that the server goes into chaos now and again due to lack of admins then step up on your admin recruitment. Do not recruit a mass amount of them at once as we have seen in the past that is not the solution, perhaps you should ask your fellow admins if they know anyone who would be up to the task maybe a veteran roleplayer who obeys and understands all of the rules? anyone who you think could be a good admin and will not abuse his/her powers.

It is also possible to limit a certain admins commands in-game if you are afraid of one of them going on a banning spree maybe you could use this for your new admins when you take them on board.

IDEA...

if you don't want to expand too much the admin's team.. you can could create two teams ...

The VetAdmins have  the power to permaban / tempban / disband faction ... and simple Admin have only the power to kick/slay/warnings.
All admin can bank/reset ship/explain rules/help noob
the simple admins are under the control of VetAdmins and must respond to them of their decisions.

What do you think? :wink:

now the solutions are two :smile: :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom