Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No keep it on Sunday.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • We should make it the next week.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum name. Kenski1
Big roles or Small roles. Medium (rank 2 character)
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): A knight of the house of Timur from the far south of Westros
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Kenski1
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? yes
Did you read the books ?: ive read a majority of them
Did you watch the series on TV? yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. Babur Dayne as he is known is the son of Salim Dayne and Hamanda Martell his father is a major vassal lord of the house Martell (who his mother is a member of, as the youngest neice of the currunt head of the Martell house) in the far south of westros but his son has always wished to strive away from his mothers house and serve a lord of his choice he is adapt in the art of war and well trainined in horseman ship and swordmanship although he has yet to ever actually slay someone (which he will not take well when it comes) he is admamant that his future lays in the way of war for a house of his choice as of currunt he still serves the house martell but his great uncle has given him permission to find his own house to serve he has travelled to Kingslanding in the hope of drewing the eye of a house to his skills and to become a retainer of a new lord.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : ok sending now

Reykjavikdragon said:
I thought Grand Measter Pycell was the Reprisentative of the Citadel in the court and the Courts main Maester (or did someone not do a decent copy and paste job  :wink:)

or someone read too many books and got his "Game of Thrones eMight" boosted

Forum name.
GameDecider

Big roles or Small roles.
Big Roles
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):
Level 2 Knight
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes
Did you read the books ?:
No
  Did you watch the series on TV?
No
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Wants Revenge on Lord Stark for kicking me out of his army. House Van Snow. Sir Death & Lady Nootjeee.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background.
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Big roles or Small roles. Big Roles
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Big Role,Ser Barristan Selmy
steam (Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes
Did you read the books ?: No
Did you watch the series on TV? yes all episodes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.
Ser Barristan Selmy,a man with hounor.Always loyal to the crown.Commander of the Kings Guards and friend to the King.

EDIT:Im TheLeaf btw

Forum name.
Thinnick
Ingame Name: Ser Gerhard Slate

Small Role
Level 2 Knight Ser Garhard Slate, A son of Lord starks bannermen in service as his guard.
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Numptie
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? ] yes
[bDid you read the books ?: [/b] Yes, Need to buy the fourth
Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. )
Ser Gerhard Slate, son of lord Reinhard Slate and lady Jean Slate (previously a Tallhart) Joined the Service of Lord Eddard Stark in order to keep the Bond between the two family's of the north strong. His older brother Bertrand is heir to the Slate estate his father keeps. He is a stong man, who is curtious and kind, but if his honour is threatened or his lords family, he can be a Dangerous Foe. His hair is long and black, with a full black beard, which is common in the north, His Armour is fitting with his family's crest, which is plain grey. His armour is functional and plain, but has a menacing look to it. His weapon of choice is a hand and half sword, with shield. This enables him to fight with a shield, yet still use the sword in a two handed grip if needs be.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :  Loyal and Protective of his Lord stark and their family, His is honourable and peaceful.

Forum name. Bongo

Big Roles
Level 2 Knight
No
No
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Wants Revenge on Lord Stark for kicking me out of his army. House Van Snow. Sir Death & Lady Nootjeee brother of Sir Will.
Secret background ( Send me on PM ) : Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background.
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Forum name.
bennitro

Big Roles, im more in to RP than combat
Level 2 Knight
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) benjo013
No
No
Wants Revenge on Lord Stark for kicking me out of his army. House Van Snow. Sir Death & Lady Nootjeee brother of Sir Will.

Forum name.
lordwinters

Big Roles
Level 2 Knight
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) winters4
No
No

Forum name. antolo

Big roles or Small roles. Small role
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):  Outlaw Team

Did you watch the series on TV? No

Big roles or Small roles. Big Roles
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Level 2 Knight
  Did you watch the series on TV? Yes
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house. House Van Snow. Lord Yannick & Lady Deane.
They will not be spoiled. Secret assignment.

So let me tell you for this event..
This was good event until Knights started randoming peasants, first Scipio attacked us without reason.
Then other "knights" come there and start killing us. So we all died and when i was respawned i went walking streets, ans suprise suprise, i was killed by knights again! And i didn't nothing!
I tried to told admins about this randoming but they didn't listen.

And Vincenzo's server crashes a lot.. Please fix it.

In this event we had aprox 80% knights, 5% ladies/princesses, 10% outlaws and 5% other players.

This event needs less knights and fighters, and more dedicated roleplayers.

Eragon91 said:
In this event we had aprox 80% knights, 5% ladies/princesses, 10% outlaws and 5% other players.

This event needs less knights and fighters, and more dedicated roleplayers.

I tried to assign that but you know what people are like.

+1 Too much Knights.

I thought there was going to be some low soldiers, who would fight in an arena under lord's eyes and they will be recruited. But almost everyone ended has a full plated knight, not really fun.

And btw sorry to the admin who played Robert/Tyrion when i killed him at the end of the event, that was stupid :s

Back
Top Bottom