Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No keep it on Sunday.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • We should make it the next week.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Eragon91 said:
In this event we had aprox 80% knights, 5% ladies/princesses, 10% outlaws and 5% other players.

This event needs less knights and fighters, and more dedicated roleplayers.
Quite It didnt help with some of the admins when we tried to tell them that there were tomany knights doing nothing much about it, Next time (if there is one) there should be around 5 knights intotal across the each of the factions (not including lords), around 8 people in each faction as Crossbows/archers/footmen and the rest as commoners, and What i will say was that the roleplay after the Starks went rebel was absolutley **** it just turned into a rdmer fest (not helping with the server crash), Kings landing wasn't full of soldiers in the first book, it was full of small folk so we should have more commoners and make it a more roleplay intensive event not "Derp im a knight". So continuing off of eragon's point it sould be 75% commoners (around 15% would be gold cloaks) , 5% outlaws, around 3% nobles/lords, and 7% armed men (not including the Gold cloaks)

If this happens again, there needs to be at least half as many Knights. And the Knights need to have half as much gold. Not everyone in Game of Thrones walks around in full plate. Some only have basic chainmail, even more only have boiled leather.

hey all, using a smartphone there, dont have internet yet in my paris appartment. ( business school ect..)

even tough the event is hard to manage i remember a decent rp when i was king barth myself

based on what i ve seen and until i can checks i can still explain you the plan

based on futurs interviews with rpers and admin involved

- we will see if the politics was good enough to allow a decent continuation from the event of the last sunday if not this part will discarded for now

- we will see how the rdmers did pass the rp interview we will set a whole new event ban list with the name and id of anyone who ruined the rp game
heavy rdming and mass unarmed killing will also be permban from normal server.

- we will investigate the "lolstark revolution " any one directly involved in this rp killing behaviour will have to answer to that.
punishement will range from rp role restriction to perm ban for ruining rp
i tough that leaders knew their faction and loyalty relation ex : starks under rules of eddard would never start a rebellion against life-long allies such as bartheon.  they would NOT attack and slaughter people in the main city

- we will.improve server stability 2.crash in a row mean we will probably use my server for next rp event. i need to discuss with vinz for this matter

Finally we will make it properly using admin like interview for faction leader and actual punishement for rp failure
the fact i wasnt there doesnt mean people can rdm as ****.

If you are a.rper and if you.was disappointed from last.event i swear we will do anything we can to improve server stability and rp quality next time

if you are a non-rper player you are welcome in fighters position and battle even however if you tried to bypass rp interview to rdm during heavy rp session understand you will be punished and prevented from coming back during the next event. . for rp sake

All regards from a south paris business school

The Starks never rebelled against the Baratheons. As someone who was playing a Kingsguard and saw everything, the person who was playing Robert Baratheon (who was also in my TS channel) lost connection to the server for about half an hour, when his character died at the jousting range, everyone assumed this was part of the roleplay and the Lannisters suddenly accused the Starks of murdering him. I think it was Tywin and Joffrey who then ordered the Starks be seized, at which point the Starks had no choice but to defend themselves (although they did try to seize Joffrey). At which point, it all went a bit downhill and the RDMing broke out.

A known RDMer called PE_sebek also somehow got into Kingsguard and spent the entire time not with the King, instead he was just RDMing bandits and causing trouble amongst the commoners.

Acezorz said:
The Starks never rebelled against the Baratheons. As someone who was playing a Kingsguard and saw everything, the person who was playing Robert Baratheon (who was also in my TS channel) lost connection to the server for about half an hour, when his character died at the jousting range, everyone assumed this was part of the roleplay and the Lannisters suddenly accused the Starks of murdering him. I think it was Tywin and Joffrey who then ordered the Starks be seized, at which point the Starks had no choice but to defend themselves (although they did try to seize Joffrey). At which point, it all went a bit downhill and the RDMing broke out.

A known RDMer called PE_sebek also somehow got into Kingsguard and spent the entire time not with the King, instead he was just RDMing bandits and causing trouble amongst the commoners.

That part about The Starks having to defend themselves is true, I only said "Sieze Joffrey" because it was meant to go along with the RP, then after that I kept having how i died constantly changed after even I got randomed.

Wolf.

Acezorz said:

Someone in Admin chat said that Robert had been poisoned so Joffrey was next in line. Next thing that happened was that Eddard in the jousting arena came in saying "Joffrey is not the legitimate heir" which does go along with roleplay. However before that the Lannisters didnt start saying the Starks poisoned him, the only notion we received that he had died was from the admin who said someone poisoned him in admin chat. After that point, the event just spiralled out of control.

I also agree that the Knights were too many and too heavily funded and people were just joining factions randomly which ruined the event aswell. Only people who have applied or are in the teamspeak channel should be allowed to join one of the major houses.

The event went allright. I was playing as Arya Stark which was pretty fun but there were very few other people roleplaying "minor" characters so I really didn't have that much to do except running away from the guards.

Maybe next time you want to introduce plotlines for everyone? I mean who would want to be a commoner if they aren't a part of the whole big roleplaying experience. Maybe have some admins in town creating stuff that commoners could get involved in because it felt like those who were commoners were a little left out of the "main" roleplay.

Anyways it was a good event with a lot of admin dedication! Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom