Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No keep it on Sunday.

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • We should make it the next week.

Votes: 7 12.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Big roles or Small roles. big
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): littlefinger/Lord Petyr Baelish
steam hidude123
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? I'm having problems with ts at the moment will hopfully have it fixed soon
Did you read the books ?: read one and two
  Did you watch the series on TV? yes and i cant wait for the next one
Public background to serve the king by being setted at his council giving him advice and to help the kings hand also to mange the kingdoms wealth and to mange my many pleasure house shall we say

Secret background ( Send me on PM )

Forum Name: Reykjavikdragon

Big roles or Small roles. Small Role (Preferabley with a decent amount of casual RP)

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Hedge Knight(Commoner Knight role)

steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Reykjavikdragon

Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes and Yes

Did you read the books ?: All the way up to A Dance of Dragons

Did you watch the series on TV? Watched a few of them (not as good as the books)

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book. For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
Ser Dragon Greywall Hails from the Marches under the Protection of Highgarden, although he is poor in land and moniey, he is wealthy in his armour and weaponry (a Fine Knightly sword, A heavy lance and a fine knightly shield along with a suit of Full plate and a fine Charger named Savage) as a reward from King Robert for wining one of his Name day Jousts and for loyal service to the crown. His Father was Ser Osmun of Greywall (back then it still stood until it faced the mad kings wrath) and Lady Elaine Karstark. With his Trusty steed and weapons He is torn between backing his Leige lord or His Beloved Kings memory and His heirs.

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) Your real motivation and aims. Relation with others household/group/characters based on your background.
They will not be spoiled. But if there is "twist" i need to understand to not considering it as randoming.

Pm'ed.

Forum name. Brestos

Big roles or Small roles. Small role

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Sandor Clegane, the Hound

steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) You have it
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? Yes and Yes

Did you read the books ?: Read all books but the last
Did you watch the series on TV? Saw all episodes

Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.
I'm a knight from house Clegane, brother of Gregor Clegane "The mountain". I am nicknamed "The Hound," in part because my family arms feature three dogs, and in part for my savage nature and unquestioning obedience to my masters. I am considered one of the most dangerous fighters in Westeros, though I frequently drink myself into stupors. As a child, I received gruesome facial burns when Gregor shoved my face into a brazier. I came to loathe fire, my brother, and the hypocrisy of knighthood in general.

Secret background ( Send me on PM ) :...

Not quite an ordinary application. But what we have gathered up, Korpi would be joining again with around 6 players, more if they want to come. We would like to be placed in the same group again, mainly for fighting. Being outlaws would be nice.

Forum Name: Sandorra
Big roles or Small roles. Small Role
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Outlaw for the whole Korpi team
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. ) Sandorra
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ? I will get myself on TS by the time, being the connection between Korpi and TS. So yes and yes
Did you read the books ?: Those that have come out in Finland

Forum name.

Pure994
Big roles or Small roles.
Either
Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ):

Knight
steam ( send me on PM if you don't want everyone to see it. )
you know it
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?
not willing
Did you read the books ?:

no
  Did you watch the series on TV?

no
Public background ( The background that normal people know from you. ) Do not spoil from the book.  For knights, i need your parents names and your noble house.

Sir Gunthar from the family of Wenham, son of Cheldric Wenham & Helena Alington. Gunthar is 27 years old knight who has arrived to these lands with his brother Grimgor Wenham. He is known to be skilled in hand to hand combat.

Forum Name: wopkr
Big or Small role: Either
Role wanted: Knight
Steam: wopkr
Teamspeak: nope
Books and Tv: nope

Background: Son of Cheldric Wenham and Helena Alington. Brother of Gunthar. Grimgor is young glory seeking knight and travelling with his brother. Grimgor is known to be skilled in many ways.

Forum Name: Madf11

Big roles or Small roles. Big Roles

Role wanted ( you can apply for several roles ): Petyr Baelish, Grand Maester Pycelle

steam: Codename_29
Teamspeak 3 ? Willing to use it ?  I use it
Did you read the books ?: No

Did you watch the series on TV? All of them

Public background: 

Master of Coin (or treasurer) on the King's Small Council. He is a master of court intrigue, with his brilliance matched only by his ambition.

Grand Maester Pycelle has served the realm for many years. He is the highest-ranking maester and answers only to the king.

I thought Grand Measter Pycell was the Reprisentative of the Citadel in the court and the Courts main Maester (or did someone not do a decent copy and paste job  :wink:)

3 PM GMT+2 for event
That mean around 1H PM GMT.

You will have to come on teamspeak ( ts.22nd.eu ) as usual. The channel will be made for each house.

Edited list : Check your position now.

A few didn't have what they wanted i sent them a PM.
TO remind you. Death will be in charge of the tomorrow event. You will have to be on Teamspeak with your team for the big-roles.
The event will be in the Early afternoon. So be there.

Good game everyone.
As always, unregistered will have a trial to pass with an admin to see if they can roleplay or not.
The neutral knighthood had been fixed in "civilian" team.

Damnit!!!

I cant make it I think, there is construction work over at our house and I have to lay the floor in tommorow with my uncle,. Ill try to make. Srry!

2pm for england? Forget that, Those be shopping hours for me

found a map for you anyway http://9gag.com/gag/236598

Back
Top Bottom