Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, not just a woman, but on her period
Oh yes, because a woman cannot have a critical opinion on anything unless she is on her period. How sexist of you.

Does your mother know you are playing on the Internet? Since it's obvious you are 12-year old.

Make your own RPG game then.
Because you cannot criticize any game unless you have made one on your own. Do you even realize how silly counter argument that is? No, I doubt it. You don't have the brain power to realize such things.

I like how you put words in my mouth. Never said "solve" but "explore" (As in look for random loot and stuff in the ground).
What's the point? Level scaling will take care of it - you'll never find anything above/below your level and all the enemies will be ***just right*** for you. But since you haven't realized that fact in the hundreds of hours you've spent on the game, I won't bother with debating you, as you're obviously brain dead to begin with.

krik said:
Jhessail VS. All these new-fags... amazing. :lol:

Well, someone has to say that the Emperor is naked, notwithstanding all his supposedly new clothes.

Bobthehero said:
Oh Jhessail, still as abrasive as the sand in thine crotch.

That sand is only moisturised by the endless fan-boy tears, that are oh so delicious, and never ending.

My mother doesn't know cause she's dead x_x

Also, I started playing 2 weeks ago, not even "hundreds" hours in.

So I found a full dwarven set in some ruins when I was still wearing steel armor, how convenient, huh?

images

you guys, stop trolling him on the public forums, its getting annoying and offtopic, and yes, I've read his posts on the last page, and i have this to say:

If you think Skyrim sucks fine, just don't play, stop whining about it, and obviously keep playing.

Also: can someone post a list of awesome dungeons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom