Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-64

Archduke
Best answers
0
Skyrim, huh? I'll be honest and say that I quite like the idea of that. I'm not going to follow it all that closely though after what happened with Oblivion
 

Nahkuri

Marquis
Best answers
0
So what's this? Is there another bull**** rumour from reliable sources or what? Elderscrolls.com is showing nothing but black.
 

Omeene

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Nahkuri said:
So what's this? Is there another bull**** rumour from reliable sources or what? Elderscrolls.com is showing nothing but black.
Thats probably a good sign its true.

Edit: At least I hope its true, it seems everyone has suspected Skyrim for a long time now.
 

Nahkuri

Marquis
Best answers
0
Yes, technical problems with websites always means that shortly all or at least a portion of my dreams are about to become true.
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Nahkuri said:
So what's this? Is there another bull**** rumour from reliable sources or what? Elderscrolls.com is showing nothing but black.
A trailer from the spike vga's
 

Omeene

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
Nahkuri said:
Yes, technical problems with websites always means that shortly all or at least a portion of my dreams are about to become true.
People find hope in strange things now don't they? Anddd: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-tba-game-2/708369
 

Nahkuri

Marquis
Best answers
0
Well **** me. Now to wait for my sluggish connection to buffer that video.

Would've been awfully nice if you gave us a link in your starting post, Evilknightz.
 

Jhnking

Master Knight
M&BWBVC
Best answers
0
A dragon? Well ****, if I have to fight a fire breathing dragon I'm going to **** my pants.
 

Nahkuri

Marquis
Best answers
0
On my birthday too, how nice of them.

Ok, everyone be prepared for Dragons and tons of badass Viking gear.
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Nahkuri said:
Well **** me. Now to wait for my sluggish connection to buffer that video.

Would've been awfully nice if you gave us a link in your starting post, Evilknightz.
On an IPad, so it would've been a *****.

The other debut trailers are obvious (ME3, Resistance 3, Thor movie tie-in)
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Nahkuri said:
Ipad won't allow you to copy and paste?

I guess I'll continue not buying apple.
It does, I just don't want to go to a different site which requires more typing
 

Nahkuri

Marquis
Best answers
0
Well Omeene did post the link. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-tba-game-2/708369

Be a good boy now and edit it into the starting post to make other posters happier if you please.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top