Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BalanceofTerror said:
Matthieu said:
/offtopic

Catpurse, I really, really love your sig xD

Why? Is it because I am being ridiculed by an obviously failed attempt to annoy me?

Incidentaly its a great way to detect morons.

As to how it magically does so, I'll let that boil into your head, if there is an head...

thomasNL01 said:
Why the **** is the link in catpurses sig directed to my profile? -.-

Or is it just me.
OH MY ****ING GOD!
CATPURSE! WHY ARE YOU LINKING TO THOMAS IN YOUR SIG! THAT'S SO OFFENSIVE, AND I DEMAND YOU STOP! AT ONCE! **** LINKING TO PROFILES! ********************************!

It is possible to enter Darklight Tower from the top entrance if you approach via top of the mountain next to it and jump over the wall. If you enter the tower this way you will only be able to venture up to the gate, on the lower half of Darklight Tower, that needs to be opened via a switch on the otherside, which obviously you can not from this point. If you try to head back to the top half of Darklight Tower, Illia will suddenly be at your side (phasing through the gate somehow.) You can still activate the quest if you speak to her from there.

The real problem only occurs if you have already confronted and killed Illia's mother before meeting Illia and activating the quest. If you have killed her early, the quest will still activate and Illia will still follow you to the tower's top courtyard, but she'll just wait there expecting to confront her mother and the quest can not finish. If you sit down in the chair this seems to trigger her to return back to the tower bottom as if the quest had finished, but no conversation options will be available with her and the quest will still indicate you need to kill Illia's mother.

TESV2012-02-0612-00-31-45.jpg

Last save location before the event above, 12 hours ago last night, hell yeah!

Manual? Are you some sort of super-nerd-geek-freak who reads manuals? TRUE MEN don't read manuals, they are for pussies.

In any case, I've tried the game now enough to give judgement. My mage is level 19, so I can safely say that Skyrim is pretty ****, even if it's better than Oblivion. Which isn't much of a praise, since Oblivion was so horrible but at least it shows that Todd Howard can realize when he has hit rock bottom and aim upwards.

Laughably tiny dungeons, ridiculous AI, dumbed down game mechanics - these are just the pinnacle of my griefs with this game. Most likely no-one gives a **** at this point, but in the case that someone actually does, I can write a full review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom