Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, Jhessail had some very valid points.
Even the Dwemer dungeons are railroads. Being able to take two perfectly parallel roads to the same goals doesn't make it less of an railroad. And even though they had some improvements, they dumbed down the game even further.
No real point arguing about that.

Also a hearty lol @ some of the responses to her posts, be welcome to my ignore list. Which of course will mean nothing to you, hardcore bad asses you are, but I feel like mentioning it anyhow.

@thomasNL01
Can you not make yourself look like having the intellect of a drunken squirrel every five minutes for a change?

Yeah., but you can't really compare a pen and paper RPG with something that has actual graphics. Yeah, the powers of imagination are ****ing grand but they don't need hours of work.

Wellenbrecher said:
Meh, Jhessail had some very valid points.
Even the Dwemer dungeons are railroads. Being able to take two perfectly parallel roads to the same goals doesn't make it less of an railroad. And even though they had some improvements, they dumbed down the game even further.
No real point arguing about that.

Also a hearty lol @ some of the responses to her posts, be welcome to my ignore list. Which of course will mean nothing to you, hardcore bad asses you are, but I feel like mentioning it anyhow.

Its obvious she was once a drill instructor. :smile:
I looked at the reported posts after seeing she was muted.  :sad:
Man people are quick to pull the trigger... :sad:

Thought that CK was suppose to be out in January or something and just went on steam, go to their forums and notice it comes out today or is already out or w/e.

If only this game had been made with a PC in mind, at least soon that can be fixed a bit more I guess.

I enjoyed the presentation as well. We all know that skyrim is overhyped as has a lot of flaws. It`s still a great game, but I wont be playing it until some huge mods come out. At least one that makes playing as a vampire enjoyable.

Yeah what the **** is this **** when I want to be a vampire, and I am randomly attacked because it looks so fecking obvious I'm a vampire when I have a shrouded hood on >.>

Meh. I'd rather have them making dragon fights worth remembering. And the battles in the cicil war campaigh actually feel like battles, as in more than about twenty people having a backalley brawl.

Teofish said:
Meh. I'd rather have them making dragon fights worth remembering. And the battles in the cicil war campaigh actually feel like battles, as in more than about twenty people having a backalley brawl.

Kind of hard when there is an infinite amount of dragons, makes them very overdone :sad:

But they could at least have made them able to take more than four arrows and a couple of hits with a melee weapon before dying. Albeit I concede to possibly having a rather overpowered sword.

Teofish said:
But they could at least have made them able to take more than four arrows and a couple of hits with a melee weapon before dying. Albeit I concede to possibly having a rather overpowered sword.
That'd have just made the fights more tedious tedious, but no less ridiculous or more memorable. IMO the core of the problem lies in the fact that  you fight these huge dragons the same way you fight humanoid enemies, standing there swinging your weapon at something that by all rights ought to be able to bite your head off instantly no matter what your health is and what armor you're wearing.

I wish Bethsoft had done something more like Shadow of the Colossus. A finite number of unique enemies fought in unique ways. That is memorable and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom