Ehh refunded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can be so dense, buying an early access product that explicitly says "please wait to buy it because it has a lot of issues" and then coming in the forums like "What did you guys do to the game. This is trash. I refund it! I feel betrayed." This is as dense as buying a by the seller called "broken ps4" on ebay for 50 dollars and then call the seller "THIS **** IS BROKEN MAN !!! WTF????!?!?! Refund Refund!!! Are you serious to sell this ****????". Really please think for just a moment. Every critic is totally ok they need it for early access but his emotional "You have disappointed me sooo much." is extremely unnecessary.

And by the way. There is inverse mouse attack functions my question is why would you want to inverse block???you would turn the camera away from the direction the hit is coming from to block it??? how?

It's regrettable that you haven't had a great experience so far but as you can see I think a majority here feel otherwise. Why does everything have to be so binary these days? It's either you love something absolutely or you hate it with all your soul. Not everything has to be dialed past 11. Turn it down a notch neighbor, it really isn't necessary. If you have a problem now is the time to voice it. I would say that this team has given more than enough indication that they are committed to working on the title. They've been patching this thing daily so far... That's a whole lot more support than I've seen the best EA title on steam ever get.
Could be worse y'know... It could be No Man's Sky! Hehehehe! I believe people are buying in to this because they can see the potential of the game when it's eventually done. I doubt it would be the top seller on steam at the moment if it was as terrible as you say it is. Dial it back a little.

TW didn't say that the game is broken and unplaybe, being broken and unplayable isn't also a feature of an Eearly Acces, so that's what hurts us. Ik that fanboys don't understand what EA is but at least they see that the game is broken.
I didn't sign up for beta tests, i did't pay to test the game and report bugs. The time for it was in beta.

TW didn't say that the game is broken and unplaybe, being broken and unplayable isn't also a feature of an Eearly Acces, so that's what hurts us. Ik that fanboys don't understand what EA is but at least they see that the game is broken.
I didn't sign up for beta tests, i did't pay to test the game and report bugs. The time for it was in beta.
It was never broken or unplayable for me, even from day 1. I know a lot of people had crashing issues, but it wasnt everyone. Which is precisely why devs do Early Access.......

I would advise you not to buy EA then because I have bad news for you about how most devs treat EA. Bannerlord is in a stellar state by comparison to the unsupervised cesspit that is Steam Early Access.

I don't blame anyone refunding it in the current state, just not that you do not take the EA label for what it has been in Steam for nearly a decade now.

Personally, I'm loving it. I have a lot of issues with different things within the game like certain design choices *ahem* Banners *ahem* or more substantial things like the way sieges are functioning (or rather not functioning), or the way bandit hideouts work, or the fact that diplomacy doesn't really exist, or that there are no feasts (I know it's EA but come on! No feasts?! This is Calradia for heavens sake!), or...

Let's just say I have a lot of issues with what's in the game and what's not in the game but I still absolutely love it.

What this game can and (what I believe) will be is really something to look forward to. Also... Mods!

It's really fun and I can't see how it's not going to get better. Furthermore, I'm not sure I understand why Mount and Blade veterans don't like this game. Although different in certain ways from its predecessor it's prettier and still very reminiscent of Warband.

Not refunding it but I'm putting it on hold after people on the bug reports started reporting that the game causes hard restarts and some report their hardware getting bricked. I love the game though, but risking my setup getting bricked is just not worth it, I'll wait for the final release.

Not refunding it but I'm putting it on hold after people on the bug reports started reporting that the game causes hard restarts and some report their hardware getting bricked. I love the game though, but risking my setup getting bricked is just not worth it, I'll wait for the final release.
A game can't brick your system, stop listening to idiots

Been here for a hell of a long time lurking. Got to say I've never been this disappointed in a game. Terrible performance. Terrible controls.
It feels like Warband got dumbed down for console players.

Nothing you've said about the game is true for everyone, which means it's a you problem. Sucks to be you. By the way, shut the **** up with that "dumbed down for console players" bull****. I know console players three times as smart and five times as skilled as any PC pro. I'm sick of hearing this overused line.

A game can't brick your system, stop listening to idiots

Thank you. I feel bad for people that lack knowledge enough to believe this. I ain't blaming them, we all have different levels of knowledge about stuff. Not a problem. The problem comes when they start playing Chinese Telephone with other people that lack the knowledge and then those poor guys get scared out of playing good games. Telling you right now, guys, this doesn't happen. Hardware, software, motherboards, all of them have fail safes to keep that kind of damage from being done all at once.

Nothing you've said about the game is true for everyone, which means it's a you problem. Sucks to be you. By the way, shut the **** up with that "dumbed down for console players" bull****. I know console players three times as smart and five times as skilled as any PC pro. I'm sick of hearing this overused line.

Thank you. I feel bad for people that lack knowledge enough to believe this. I ain't blaming them, we all have different levels of knowledge about stuff. Not a problem. The problem comes when they start playing Chinese Telephone with other people that lack the knowledge and then those poor guys get scared out of playing good games. Telling you right now, guys, this doesn't happen. Hardware, software, motherboards, all of them have fail safes to keep that kind of damage from being done all at once.

Got ego issues bruh?

Hello, IM A CONSUMER, idc about everyone, i care about me and my money so stop talking bs about not everyone having issues. It's not a lottery - it will or won't run properly? If they are not able to make at least functional game (not talking about missing features because that is the purpose of EA) they shouldn't release it or they could do it for 1/5 of the price not for the price of a complete product. TW is not a ******* non-profit studio, they are making money from creating games, that's their job so stop defending them as if they were some disabled childeren. You don't do your job properly, you get criticised that's life.

Last edited:
Hello, IM A CONSUMER, idc about everyone, i care about me and my money so stop taking bs about not everyone having issues. It's not a lottery - it will or won't run properly? If they are not able to make at least functional game (not talking about missing features because that is the purpose of EA) they shouldn't release it or they could do it for 1/5 of the price not for the price of a complete product. TW is not a ******* non-profit studio, they are making money from creating games, that's their job so stop defending them as if they were some disabled childeren. You don't do your job properly, you get criticised that's life.

Right, you got a problem with the game, take it to tech support and report crashes. What's the point in dumping this **** in General Discussion, apart from fishing for a riot? Things didn't go your way. You've got three options. You can refund it and move on, you can report your issues and wait, or you can throw a temper tantrum and try to stir people into a ****storm. One of these does **** all, and this bonehead OP picked that one.

You seem to have mistake the usage of the term here. I'm referring to the "dumbing down" of the Features/UI/Skill System Specifically for the eventual console port. Similar to how the UI of the Elder Scrolls Oblivion was changed greatly from Morrowind.

Then again from your response I take it you play a lot of console games.... <cough>

Right, you got a problem with the game, take it to tech support and report crashes. What's the point in dumping this **** in General Discussion, apart from fishing for a riot? Things didn't go your way. You've got three options. You can refund it and move on, you can report your issues and wait, or you can throw a temper tantrum and try to stir people into a ****storm. One of these does **** all, and this bonehead OP picked that one.
giphy.gif

The only one causing **** storms is you, you literally joined the forum and started many new. I don't know what are you even doing here, you have absolutely nothing to say: no complaints on the game, no suggestions, no reports on crashes and bugs. You are only picking fights literally with everyone who is upset with the game.
And just to inform you because you seem to understand very little, in fact you are unable to imagine any situation that does't apply to you: you can refund the game only when you played less than 2 hrs( which in my case happened because i already had some experience from beta and instantly realised that nothing has changed since then) but not everyone was so fast with refunding the game and the fact that non-functional game has been released for the full version price is infuriating alone. My frustration is a result of a feeling that i ve been cheated as someone who has been playing all their games almost since the very beginning and has been waiting for BL since it was announced in 2012. It is outrageous for me how this studio completely abandoned any standards in caring about their player base and went down to the EA level (the gaming studio not early acces).
And keep your 70 iq advices for yourself, you have managed to become a forum idiot in less than 24 hrs.

Last edited:
You seem to have mistake the usage of the term here. I'm referring to the "dumbing down" of the Features/UI/Skill System Specifically for the eventual console port. Similar to how the UI of the Elder Scrolls Oblivion was changed greatly from Morrowind.

Then again from your response I take it you play a lot of console games.... <cough>

Oh yeah In WB the Features and UI were so intricate you guys, stop defending the console loving devs. They can't even make an open-world open-ended game proplerly. Yeah they made a functioning game with amazing graphics, beautfiful textures, new mechanics, taken ideas from the best and most piopular mods, but **** me, a game can't even have a fully fledge skill tree from day 1. Unsubscribe!!!
I really hate how they dumbed down the combat system, and that HAS to be for the console morans. You can't even autoblock!!!! smh my head.

Early Access just means EARLY ACCESS. There is NO definition how far the game has to be developed. If a dev team decides to put it out earlier for people to use then yes awesome. Look at star citizen. Its developed the whole time. Just because it doesn't fit your expectations and fantasies about the game doesn't mean they shouldn't/couldn't released it in EA like it is now. Its TOTALLY ok to do it. What you see is the state of the game at the moment. Early Access means nothing in definition. There is no "it has to be this % stable, it has to have this % of features." No just no. Those are your expectations and thats fine, have your expectations but you guys who expected much more than they got are selfresponsible for their disapointment. You can be disapointed when the game is released and it doesn't hold what it promises but as far as I know didn't they promise anything you could rely on complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom