Ehh refunded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here for a hell of a long time lurking. Got to say I've never been this disappointed in a game. Terrible performance. Terrible controls.
It feels like Warband got dumbed down for console players.

Strange download was fast, why other performances are bad? I started as soon was out and with a peak of 800 KB/s steam Is still downloading.

I mean that stuff is bound to happen considering it is the very first day of EA, and one of the reasons they do EA is for stuff like this, to help optimize the game or fix crashing issues. It sounds like you just didn't know what you were signing up for lol.

I mean that stuff is bound to happen considering it is the very first day of EA, and one of the reasons they do EA is for stuff like this, to help optimize the game or fix crashing issues. It sounds like you just didn't know what you were signing up for lol.
I was "signing up" for a game with a $50 price tag assigned to it that was supposed to be an improvement on Warband. What I got was a buggy mess with bad controls, horrible lag issues, and that special kind of "made for consoles" feel that plagues most newer games. I might pick it up again in a few years if it ever hits $10 or so and has most of it's issues fixed.

The controls are almost the same as Warband, what's the problem? Also, it plays smooth for me with a GTX1660. The only issue I have is a little starting disorientation, so similar and yet so different at the same time.

Controls are exactly the same as in warband what are you talking about? Also, i7 6700K and a 1080 and the game runs buttery smooth, seems to me like you're running on your integrated graphics or some other issue.

Controls are exactly the same as in warband what are you talking about? Also, i7 6700K and a 1080 and the game runs buttery smooth, seems to me like you're running on your integrated graphics or some other issue.
I'm sure the 470+ other negative reviews having the exact same issues are full of it as well? The frame rate is great, the damn thing just hiccup-lags every few seconds.

As for the controls... directional blocking only and no inverse mouse movement? (The only option I ever used.) The controls are basically a less responsive Mordhau at this point, and I refunded that one as well.

He is just not used to the new mechanics. This is not warband 2, is mount and blade 2: bannerlord, it will change, if you cant understand this, you didnt knew what you were signing for. Read before you spend money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom