[e1.1.0] Beta Feedback Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow prices make sense now. Those harpoons however...

32DCB6D0D6E9E9282CF8876615AA57AF3262CFD9

I mean, sure they're OP. But they aren't that OP.
OK, what the **** are they trying to accomplish with these prices? Why do they think they make such a difference in battle that they should be priced this high? Why not make fief upgrades actually cost money if they want a moneysink?

So far i have been unable to play the beta branch unfortunately, even after validating game cache, and switching back and forth between the public and beta branch. :/

The Sturgians still feel very lackluster. I just went through using a decent portion of their troops, but both the infantry and archers aren't as stout as the other cultures. Not to mention it seems as if it takes longer for the Sturgian troops to gain xp.
Which is sad, since Sturgia should have the best infantry.

Well, the repricing has seriously nerfed my favorite throwing build and made a bow build slightly better. Overall, though, I like it.

The cheap worn out horse option makes starting out trading really easy.

Hey, this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.
Thanks for the feedback
Cool. Having an army of globgos was somewhat odd. Aside of that, how's the stance on savegames from 1.0.10 crashing during sieges and other manual battles ? Can we expect a fix, or will that just be our fate ?

I just want the Steward perks to get fixed. It's rather disheartening to pick between 2 items that do absolutely nothing, let alone 12 of them.

OK, what the **** are they trying to accomplish with these prices? Why do they think they make such a difference in battle that they should be priced this high? Why not make fief upgrades actually cost money if they want a moneysink?

I don't know, but the economy will never make any sense if I can upgrade a guy from recruit with a pointed stick to a guy on a barded warhorse with a lance for 800 gold but buying a horseshoe off his horse costs 8000. Then when I kill that guy he drops his helmet worth 20K.

It's like weird MMO-style pricing. Gold needs to be put into wall repair, siege engines, feeding armies, holding parties for morale, etc. Not a +2 Mace of Bashing.

I don't know, but the economy will never make any sense if I can upgrade a guy from recruit with a pointed stick to a guy on a barded warhorse with a lance for 800 gold but buying a horseshoe off his horse costs 8000. Then when I kill that guy he drops his helmet worth 20K.

It's like weird MMO-style pricing. Gold needs to be put into wall repair, siege engines, feeding armies, holding parties for morale, etc. Not a +2 Mace of Bashing.

I love this analogy.

Apart from some issues with troop stats and pricing... it seems okay. My biggest issue though?

EVERY NPC has become a huge lardass. Literally gained like 100lbs on every NPC.
Bannerlord e1.1 - sponsored by McDonnalds lol
I noticed this too and thought I was going nuts, but there does seem to be an obesity crisis in Calradia now. Gonna start a fresh game and see if it fixes it.

Bannerlord e1.1 - sponsored by McDonnalds lol
I noticed this too and thought I was going nuts, but there does seem to be an obesity crisis in Calradia now. Gonna start a fresh game and see if it fixes it.
He said he would fix it asap. I don't know if that means next week when the next beta patch comes or a hotfix today.

Back
Top Bottom