Dragon Banner Quest Failed

Users who are viewing this thread

ManWithKnife

Recruit
I was fighting alongside the armies of The Empire. I had commited dozens of betrayals and just as many desperate rescues. I've executed the traitors who abandoned the cause of The Empire, as well as the filthy barbarians who dared to oppose it. I watched as our enemies picked us off one by one, defiling our northern and western lands with their heretical touch. I fought in the Western forests, in the frozen north, across the plains of the East, and the scorched deserts of the South. I stormed castle walls, put hundreds to death by the sword, claimed city after city in the name of Unity, all building up to that one, glorious moment when I would unfurl the fabled Banner of Calradios, and claim The Empire as my own.

And then the 10 year mark passed and I immediately failed the quest.
All my planning...
All my work and effort...
All wasted.

I felt a little piece of my soul die when I heard the tolling bell of failure.
Developers, if you ever read this, I beg you: Please remove the time limit on the Dragon Banner quest

Your game just ends? Is that what happen after those 10 years?

Your game just ends? Is that what happen after those 10 years?

No, the quest fails. His role-playing fantasy (I am not saying this in a bad way) ended because he can not (now) declare himself the legitimate successor of the Empire. The game continues like normal and if you are Clan Tier 4 you can start your own kingdom regardless of the banner.

This should be fixed. There is no reason to punish the player for not completing the quest in X years. This game pretends to be a sandbox right? There is no need to railroad the gameplay so you are forced to do a quest you may want to complete in a future.

I was fighting alongside the armies of The Empire. I had commited dozens of betrayals and just as many desperate rescues. I've executed the traitors who abandoned the cause of The Empire, as well as the filthy barbarians who dared to oppose it. I watched as our enemies picked us off one by one, defiling our northern and western lands with their heretical touch. I fought in the Western forests, in the frozen north, across the plains of the East, and the scorched deserts of the South. I stormed castle walls, put hundreds to death by the sword, claimed city after city in the name of Unity, all building up to that one, glorious moment when I would unfurl the fabled Banner of Calradios, and claim The Empire as my own.

All my planning...
All wasted.

Developers, if you ever read this, I beg you: Please remove the time limit on the Dragon Banner quest

why you don't complete the mission in time??

p
why you don't complete the mission in time??

Because there's no way that you can start from zero and properly prepare to fight the entire continent in 10 years flat.

Even the great Ghenghis Khan took longer than that.

Alexander the Great started off strong... but only because his father Philip soebt 50 years building up the Macedonian Army.

All my planning...
All wasted.

I wonder what if I never talk to the 10 lords in the first quest??
what will happen if one of them die before I can talk to the lord???
then I won't be able to complete the quest ...... forever....

Quest fails.
There is more than 10 lords you can speak to, so it still would be possible to complete

There are three lords per faction who you can talk to to complete the quest, and you just need any 10 of them; so less than half.

Back
Top Bottom