[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

MitchyMatt said:
Don't expect it to be savegame compatible, that would be a bonus if anything.
oke.. i can live with that.  :sad:

but PLS let me know if the module.ini will be (or is the hole time) the same. i don't want to take a look through the hole thing, just to make shure you didn't change anything from the last versions. well, i could just modify it again but it would save me some time if you let me know. If you can't, or do not want thats ok ,too.
thx much! for all anyways.  :smile:

HooTmAn said:
MitchyMatt said:
Don't expect it to be savegame compatible, that would be a bonus if anything.
oke.. i can live with that.  :sad:

but PLS let me know if the module.ini will be (or is the hole time) the same. i don't want to take a look through the hole thing, just to make shure you didn't change anything from the last versions. well, i could just modify it again but it would save me some time if you let me know. If you can't, or do not want thats ok ,too.
thx much! for all anyways.  :smile:
Try downloading WinMerge and comparing the original version of the module.ini in your download with the one from 3.704 when it comes out. WinMerge is great as it will show you all the differences between two files.

Prophesy of Pendor got updated!?

89pDr2F.jpg

HandicapdHippo said:
Try downloading WinMerge and comparing the original version of the module.ini in your download with the one from 3.704 when it comes out. WinMerge is great as it will show you all the differences between two files.
thank you!, i will try this.

On that note is 3.704 unavailable as the big topic name suggests, or is it that googledrive link there for v4?

MadVader said:
Alavaria said:
After 2, 3, 4 it's going to be interesting to see if we see 5, 6, 7 etc etc at this rate.
Makes the case for a single patch that fixes most of the reported bugs.

Some were game breaking, we were hoping to catch those in the earlier patches, but new ones keep being reported. The smaller, more minor ones are being given less priority. Basically, we're trying to get something out which is at least playable.

Alavaria said:
On that note is 3.704 unavailable as the big topic name suggests, or is it that googledrive link there for v4?

I would guess SD is uploading something new... My personal test space disappeared too.

So was perusing the 3.704 changelog and saw this;
Vanskerry warrior now always spawns with a horse.

Interested to hear the reasoning behind that? This will shake up fighting Vanskerries and using them, big time.

MattoBro said:
So was perusing the 3.704 changelog and saw this;
Vanskerry warrior now always spawns with a horse.

Interested to hear the reasoning behind that? This will shake up fighting Vanskerries and using them, big time.

interesting to see however if this affects autocalc and vanskerry armies start becoming a real treat for the orcs. they don't seem so op in my new game and for the first time in ages i saw fierd lords with <30 troops, plus sarleon got a castle back from them after a long exhausting war. on the down side, i enjoyed hunting them vanskerry loot, now their axes fly free. haarrrr. abandon this ship...

Hail from Brasil, your fans are paciently waiting here for the 3.704 release man, hope it comes out today! Thanks for your efforts and for this wonderful year end gift !!!

ViniAlmeBR said:
Hail from Brasil, your fans are paciently waiting here for the 3.704 release man, hope it comes out today! Thanks for your efforts and for this wonderful year end gift !!!
Hail Brasil!  Hope you are enjoying the warm weather.. I know up in the US (Michigan) it is strangely.. warm.  No snow... none...

We have been working around the clock to get this out for you.. more updated information later today.

@Trashman... :smile: 

[/quote]
Hail Brasil!  Hope you are enjoying the warm weather.. I know up in the US (Michigan) it is strangely.. warm.  No snow... none...

We have been working around the clock to get this out for you.. more updated information later today.

@Trashman... :smile:
[/quote]

Thank you very much my friend! Getting a little out of the topic, the weather is more then warm here, about 42º Celsius, but I'm a nice nerd so I'll stay inside the house and mess with my computer. :cool:

they don't seem so op in my new game
They got all D'shar cities except Nal Tar in 150 days in my first save of 3.7. But again, the lords might have been stuck somewhere, so...

Thank you very much my friend! Getting a little out of the topic, the weather is more then warm here, about 42º Celsius, but I'm a nice nerd so I'll stay inside the house and mess with my computer. :cool:

I second this. When I see foreigners saying they are melting at 77ºf I can't help but laugh.

Maybe it's just my bad luck, but from what I reckon the minor factions spawn rate has been reduced?
Because I have a hard time finding enough of them to fill the knighthood orders bounty hunting quests quota.

Raviollius said:
I am testing KO with cheatmenu so please warn me if I broke something but... wow. Quigfen's shop has A LOT of good stuff.
We spruced up and refreshed Quigfens..

A quick update: We have been playing on the new build for 10+ hours with no issues... tested a multitude of cross scenarios and addressed every problem listed on the boards we could find.  Trying to upload now...failed at nexus (again and an hour wasted), trying ModDB now. 

saxondragon said:
No kidding.

I won't spoil, but I will go as far as to say it's quite worth the Qualis Gem now, if one does not want to try their hand at farming noldors without autocalc or just want to save a lot of time.

saxondragon said:
A quick update: We have been playing on the new build for 10+ hours with no issues... tested a multitude of cross scenarios and addressed every problem listed on the boards we could find.  Trying to upload now...failed at nexus (again and an hour wasted), trying ModDB now.

:party:

saxondragon said:
Raviollius said:
I am testing KO with cheatmenu so please warn me if I broke something but... wow. Quigfen's shop has A LOT of good stuff.

am a bit curious about the the problems with the sites, is it the size of the mods or something els causing the problems ?

Back
Top Bottom