[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I just really hope there aren't any game breaking bugs in the super late game that no one has discovered yet, think I'll cry inside if that happens to me like day 600  :ohdear: :ohdear:

Decius II said:
I just really hope there aren't any game breaking bugs in the super late game that no one has discovered yet, think I'll cry inside if that happens to me like day 600  :ohdear: :ohdear:
Shouldn't be.. the changes were only to the map, meshes, textures, items, and new troops and encounters.  The only end game features was a simple troop change from male to female..

Can also confirm download went smoothly, and module is loading as I type this.  :grin:

Edit: Loaded!  Loving the new interface stuff already. 

Just one question that I hope isn't spoilerish to people, but it's right in the character creation so I guess it should be fine

if you select "a letter that changed your life" as reason to flee Barclay, you get this letter that says you are the descendant of the line of Pendorian Kings, and your "father" was actually sent to kill your real mother time ago.
If you select "your father has died" you get apparently a similar backstory (your father was sent to kill your mother then raised you himself).

Are the two stories related, told from a different perspective? Or do they have nothing in common and only look similar?

Freemarf said:
Just one question that I hope isn't spoilerish to people, but it's right in the character creation so I guess it should be fine

if you select "a letter that changed your life" as reason to flee Barclay, you get this letter that says you are the descendant of the line of Pendorian Kings, and your "father" was actually sent to kill your real mother time ago.
If you select "your father has died" you get apparently a similar backstory (your father was sent to kill your mother then raised you himself).

Are the two stories related, told from a different perspective? Or do they have nothing in common and only look similar?

They are the same theme.. just from a different perspective. 

Thanks, love the new UI and I also like the font. So far the only thing I'm not liking very much is the renaming of the Empire to Baccus Empire, I liked the old nome very much and being my favourite faction it's a bit of a hit. But oh well :grin:

so just me being a pain in the ass. do i need permission to access the download? or is it temporary unavailable once again?

You need permission

Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more

l.e. : i'm only asking because i noticed you said the download is public, so i'm only wondering if i am the only one with this problem or others experience it too.

even later edit: works on another google account.

Thank you SD, Mitty, KOnrad, Snouz and every other dev that helped.
It's 7:41 in my timezone and I do not intend to sleep tonight. Pendor awaits for me :grin:
Btw, is the main link thread up to 7.OO2? [sorry my kb has no 'zero' key. Weird.]
Half-way to download finish up. See you guys here in forum after some 48h of playing  :iamamoron:

Today I got the best christmas present I could imagine. Thank you, Saxondragon and team.
Time to grab my rusty sword and conquer entire world!

"Too many users have accessed and downloaded this file recently. It may take another 24hrs before you can download it"

Well, I guess I still don't get to play :lol:.

Gotz_von_Berlichingen said:
The link says that I can't download it because too many people have downloaded it already. Can you reupload it to a new link maybe?

This is unfortunate, I'm at work so I can't address this problem. I'll try to see if I can fix this or hopefully SD can.

It would be very helpful if a few in the community who has downloaded the mod to make a torrent of it, so the rest of us can download it and play too.

Ah_Zhou said:
It would be very helpful if a few in the community who has downloaded the mod to make a torrent of it, so the rest of us can download it and play too.

I have been doing exactly that.

Here: http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=103713

Can't promise good download speeds though, but that should get better as it spreads.

EDIT: I'm gonna sleep soon, but I'll leave it seeding. If this isn't allowed please tell me asap so I can remove the link.

Raviollius said:
I have been doing exactly that.
Here: http://www.fast-files.com/getfile.aspx?file=103713
Can't promise good download speeds though, but that should get better as it spreads.
But the file size is 15 kb?
Wut :???:

Back
Top Bottom