[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

I did not expect so many people to use the .torrent, but hey, at least it show people's interest in the mod  :razz:

I'm going to sleep now, since I need to go to work in five hours or so. When I wake up I'll turn my PC off, so PLEASE keep seeding for a while after you finished so others can play, too.

Also, @that one guy using Velox... I know that pain, bro. I hope you can get a better internet provider soon.

Sadly, the torrent file on Fast-files is down now as well.

Fast-files and Google Drive both have a lot of weird limitations -- thus their download pages tend to be unusable after a short amount of time.  If not Nexus or Moddb, Zippyshare is a pretty decent site to use in the meantime.

Victor5 said:

I just tested it in my work PC - the .torrent download is working. I'm not seeding it right now, but since more than 10 people have managed to finish it, I hope they can seed some too.

EDIT: Aaaaand, we are at 3.703 now.

Raviollius said:
Victor5 said:

I just tested it in my work PC - the .torrent download is working. I'm not seeding it right now, but since more than 10 people have managed to finish it, I hope they can seed some too.

EDIT: Aaaaand, we are at 3.703 now.

The torrent may very well work, if you were lucky enough to download the .torrent file before it went offline.  I was referring to the link to the torrent on Fast-files (the tiny 15 kb file), which is still unavailable.

I'd love to use (and seed) the torrent, but there is currently no way to access the torrent.

I'm happy to wait for an updated patch to be uploaded to a more stable location -- just wanted to make this clarification.

I wanted to thank everyone who took it upon themselves to give alternative downloads to PoP, however with patch 3.704 coming out, I would just wait for it it. It'll be up soon when SD get's to it plus it will have numerous bug fixes that we're plaguing the previous versions.

Raviollius said:
I am waiting for 3.704 to get uploaded, then I'll download it, unpack to play, and leave it seeding again.

We will have a download for it hosted on an official site, no torrents will be posted here after it is uploaded. Thank you.

hi, will 3.704 be savegame compatible from 3.702 and 3.703 on? Did you change anything on the module.ini from 3.703 on, to 3.704? I would like to know only if you changed something on the module.ini from version 3.703 because I have to edit it again? otherwise i can just replace it with my ini.
i like POP 3.7 so far, verrrryy much!!  :grin:
Greetings!

hi, will 3.704 be savegame compatible from 3.702 and 3.703 on? Did you change anything on the module.ini from 3.703 on, to 3.704? I would like to know only if you changed something on the module.ini from version 3.703 because I have to edit it again? otherwise i can just replace it with my ini.
i like POP 3.7 so far, verrrryy much!!  :grin:
Greetings!
Alavaria said:
After 2, 3, 4 it's going to be interesting to see if we see 5, 6, 7 etc etc at this rate.
i don't care, if so... could only get better.. It should just be savegame compatible (and the same ini. so i don't have to change it again for my propouse) ^^

Back
Top Bottom