[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Users who are viewing this thread

The updating of this mod has already been mentioned in the Steam forums.  I think the popularity of PoP is underestimated, some newer players of Warband might not know of it, but any veteran of Warband should know of PoP.  And of those people who have played PoP, the majority consider it to be the best mod ever made for Warband.  There are numerous posts asking for good mod suggestions.  If a poster lists PoP at all, it's going to be at the top of the list.  That being said, spread the word about the new release.

MitchyMatt said:
Make sure you issue a review rating everyone, that helps us show up to the front page of ModdB and rise the ranks of popular mods! Lets do it!!

We will

Thanks for the mod Devs

This isn't meant to sound whiny or accusatory at all, and I truly appreciate the work you put into the mod, but just out of curiosity do you reckon that this will be the last update as far as you can tell? And if not, does it seem likely that future ones will be save compatible? I started a new game on the 7.0 and was having a blast, but I've been holding off on continuing another one until it stabilizes.

What I played so far was great fun, and really got me back into Pendor after not playing for a long while. Great job!

TheFlyingFishy said:
This isn't meant to sound whiny or accusatory at all, and I truly appreciate the work you put into the mod, but just out of curiosity do you reckon that this will be the last update as far as you can tell? And if not, does it seem likely that future ones will be save compatible? I started a new game on the 7.0 and was having a blast, but I've been holding off on continuing another one until it stabilizes.

What I played so far was great fun, and really got me back into Pendor after not playing for a long while. Great job!

Not at all, since the updates we're coming out in numbers and not being save-game compatible.

I think SD got the hint that we we're doing it wrong, especially since after each update he had to rehost the entire module and that takes quite some time.

There was supposedly testers this time around to make sure the fixes and bugs reported we're fixed or non-occuring. This should be a stable version so feel free to download it.

As for future updates/hotfixes that remains unknown, but it is the holiday season very shortly so don't expect additional work to be done that has already been uploaded.

Are there any known mirrors for 3.704?

ModDB ones do not work at the moment, checked them few times already.
I know I should be patient, but since my current save isn't compatible with the new version, I can't play Pop now.

Just think about it again^

I
Cannot
Play
Prophesy of Pendor

need sedative

Ansiktslos said:

I know I should be patient, but since my current save isn't compatible with the new version, I can't play Pop now.

I
Cannot
Play
Prophesy of Pendor

need sedative

I just checked by downloading the mod from the current upload, seems to be working for me.

Ansiktslos said:

I
Cannot
Play
Prophesy of Pendor

need sedative

You need to log in.

MitchyMatt said:
I just checked by downloading the mod from the current upload, seems to be working for me.

Thanks. It appears I just needed to actually register on their site to see the mirror.

Awesome, thank you guys for all your hard work. In regards to Steam, adding PoP will bring a ton of newer players into the fold. I know a lot of Warband users on Steam that only check Nexus and ModDB (sp?), but a lot of them prefer the convenience of the steam workshop, and many only check the steam workshop. It definitely wouldn't hurt to add it. On top of that if PoP ever goes commercial, it will bring in a ton more revenue. Win/win if you ask me.

wookdaddy said:
Awesome, thank you guys for all your hard work. In regards to Steam, adding PoP will bring a ton of newer players into the fold. I know a lot of Warband users on Steam that only check Nexus and ModDB (sp?), but a lot of them prefer the convenience of the steam workshop, and many only check the steam workshop. It definitely wouldn't hurt to add it. On top of that if PoP ever goes commercial, it will bring in a ton more revenue. Win/win if you ask me.

We are planning to. SD was looking into how, but its not at all easy to do. Unfortunately it's not just drag and drop the files, but requires quite a lot of background preparation and pseudo code work.

It is posible to download Pop 3.704 without registration. All that you need - more patience and more agressive pushing a 'download now!' buttun.
proof
DrXexm7.jpg

All is Ok.

I can't find the full module link on moddb and I'm logged in, the patch is there though.

Picture for reference: http://i.imgur.com/ky85luH.png

WeetchKing said:
I can't find the full module link on moddb and I'm logged in, the patch is there though.

Picture for reference: http://i.imgur.com/ky85luH.png

SD is uploading 3.705 now to moddb, the patch you linked can be applied on existing 3.704 so people don't have to start a new game or download the whole file.

Exactly same issue as WeetchKing is reporting. I have an account an am logged in. Version 3.704 simply does not show up, only patch 3.705

MitchyMatt, So full 3.705 version is being uploaded now? Sounds great!

MitchyMatt said:
SD is uploading 3.705 now to moddb, the patch you linked can be applied on existing 3.704 so people don't have to start a new game or download the whole file.

Alright I'll wait then, extremely excited to play this mod again. Great work everyone involved.

Back
Top Bottom