Discrimination , Valkyrie .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ats2

Recruit
I was talking about some stuff to public he started to say stop crying etc etc.. and then he said " where are you from turkey or some **** ? " and I told him that English is not my first language sorry. Then after got killed a few times he told me " Shut up ****ing Turkish" in chat. time is around 04.40 am - 04.50 am GMT + 2. 13.09.2014 (DD/MM/YY)

Kinda a **** move considering this game is Turkish.  He probably got a stolen CD key and knows nothing of Mount and blade :razz:

yeah try to tell him. He just uses all insults using my nation and I hate that I wont tolerate it.

I hardly think me saying 'f***ing turkish' once is hardly discrimination , it was actually a remark due to the couple of turks in the server being good at melee and killing me several times, so it was more of a joking comment.

I know the game is mostly turkish and wouldn't be stupid enough to be 'discriminating' on a brand new mod which I wish to continue playing.

Hello, we are sorry this happened to you and we will keep a close eye on him from now on and if he does it again then it'll be an instant 3-day ban.

In response to the apparent homophobic abuse (not confirmed), I would like to remind you that any abuse to anyone, be it for religious; cultrual or sexual orientation will not be tolerated at all.
In future please screenshot these incidents by pressing ctrl+insert and find your screenshots in your documents under Mount&Blade.

Also, please use our complaints thread found at the top of the Servers/Events thread in the future.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

voreldrix said:
Also as I recall you were flaming all night, insulting in turkish and at one point was homophobic?
If he was being Homophobic (which im starting to doubt) why didnt you report him?

I did not be homophobic or insult you in Turkish. That guy said "That stupid valkyrie keeps teamkilling me with his long weapon he doesnt know how to use " and I said that I agree with him , stay away from you during combat. You asked "Are u insulting me in Turkish ? " I ignored you and you didnt even try to translate it lol.
You did not joke there, like for 3 hours before that you were insulting me , even after that you tried to provoke me valkyrie . I just told you to shut up due to your provoking texts. I did insult you but I never overdone it . Jordan ,  I tried to screenshot but you know launcher is non steam so I failed at it . F12 key doesnt work on me in game. Thank you for support .

Ats2 said:
I did not be homophobic or insult you in Turkish. That guy said "That stupid valkyrie keeps teamkilling me with his long weapon he doesnt know how to use " and I said that I agree with him , stay away from you during combat. You asked "Are u insulting me in Turkish ? " I ignored you and you didnt even try to translate it lol.
You did not joke there, like for 3 hours before that you were insulting me , even after that you tried to provoke me valkyrie . I just told you to shut up due to your provoking texts. I did insult you but I never overdone it . Jordan ,  I tried to screenshot but you know launcher is non steam so I failed at it . F12 key doesnt work on me in game. Thank you for support .

In that case I'll have to close the case, in the future try to keep a cool head lads. Again, to screenshot simply click ctrl+insert; you can find your screenshots in your documents under Mount&Blade Warband.

Thanks,
Jordan, Community Liason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom