Resolved Direct3D11 device has been removed or reset

Users who are viewing this thread

yunglads25

Recruit
I get this error when entering certain lords halls. So far i've narrowed it down to three lords halls where this will forsure happen: Syronea, Qasira, and Hubyar.
in full the error states "Direct3D11 device has been removed or reset. Please restart the game. The GPU will not respond to more commands, most likely because of an invalid command passed by the calling application. Last executed marker: only supported with nVidia GPU's and Windows 10

Version: 1.4.1
Installed community-made modifications: ModLib, BannerlordTweaks, BannerlordBeauties
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 M370x
CPU: Intel i7-4870HQ 2.5ghz
RAM: 16bg
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Apple SSD SM0512G

Sorry if any of the specs are wrong im not great with PC's

Hi, can you try to recreate this crash without any mods and on a new campaign? You need to disable all mods and verify your game files before starting the new campaign. If the issue continues on an unmodded save file, I can forward it to the developers.

Regarding Modding Related Issues

Hi, can you try to recreate this crash without any mods and on a new campaign? You need to disable all mods and verify your game files before starting the new campaign. If the issue continues on an unmodded save file, I can forward it to the developers.

Regarding Modding Related Issues
Hi, after posting this my game began to crash right before the main menu (with and without mods) on that loading screen. It went from the Direct3D error and turned into a d3d error so I wasn’t able to access the game at all. After uninstalling/reinstalling and clean reinstalling my drivers nothing was working and the game was still crashing. After a few hours in a very sad attempt to just do anything to make it work I found a file under bin>Win64_Shipping_Client>d3dcompiler_47.dll I deleted the d3dcompiler and the game now starts and so far I’ve tested one lords hall that I knew I was unable to access before and it loaded up normal so I’m not sure what the compiler does but obviously removing it helped me although I’m not sure how but for now I’ll continue like this till the next update.

Back
Top Bottom