Need More Info the game crash in the arena, I have been waiting for 3 years for this problem to be solved

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2024-02-27_19.50.15_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6
Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (4.3GHz)
GPU Driver Version: 24.1.1
CPU: Rx 590 (8gb)
RAM:16
Motherboard: asrock b450 pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): x2 ssd m2 (each one have 1 tb)

I've been waiting for a year for this problem to be solved and nothing, will this game be fixed or not? it's so bad that you can't play a game without a real reason, and from what I can see I'm not the only one with this problem

before you ask questions, yes, I've tried absolutely all possible settings, I've also tried with fps locked at 60 for nothing, it still crashes, I've tried everything I found on the forums and nothing worked, I can play M&BB in 130 fps with high settings , how come I can play Cyberpunk 2077 in 60-80 fps, with almost all settings on high and never crash? or other games?

I've been waiting for a year for this problem to be solved and nothing, will this game be fixed or not? it's so bad that you can't play a game without a real reason, and from what I can see I'm not the only one with this problem
Dude, maybe some context? Link to that problem?
If you described it as you did here, I'm not surprised at the lack of response.

And write some keywords in the topic. The title "the game crash" can be for a thousand reasons. If you provide something specific, it will help others.

And write some keywords in the topic. The title "the game crash" can be for a thousand reasons. If you provide something specific, it will help others.
this is an old problem for several years and no one has solved it, look

,,described,, like this problem is new, it is extremely ancient.

2024-02-27_19.50.15_a4b029c761262f51e2820c3eacf435e6

The crash you are experiencing is a GPU crash. Sadly there is not much we can do on these types of crashes. You can try updating your GPU drivers. And also the workaround below could also help. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The crash you are experiencing is a GPU crash. Sadly there is not much we can do on these types of crashes. You can try updating your GPU drivers. And also the workaround below could also help. Sorry for any inconvenience.
bro just stop copy paste the text, that you are not fooling anyone, all drivers are updates the
RECOMANDAT:
Necesită un procesor și sistem de operare pe 64 de biți
SO: Windows 10 (64-bit only)
Procesor: Intel® Core™ i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600X
Memorie: 8 GB RAM
Grafică: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon™ RX 580
Stocare: 60 GB spațiu disponibil
Note adiționale:

i have a ryzen 7 3700x and a rx590 and 16 gb of ram, i can have 200 fps in the game way the game crash? aaaa fu* the corpo that way

Back
Top Bottom