Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Caba`drin said:
Phelps said:
I've 1.143 but launcher is checking registry and trying to open steam version (1.152) i hope i have to remove steam :sad:
Run the installer again and change the install directory to your 1.143 version, rather than the Steam version. Maybe delete the shortcut from the desktop first.
Well i installed the game again now it works thank you

Hey Caba, is lord behavior fixed the in the most recent version of this?
I've clean installed a version of Warband 1.143 and I'm wondering if the the lord spwaning issues are fixed in the download, or if I have to use your script fix

I'm having a bit of a problem with the notifications in game. for example even though I have it turned on it doesn't tell me how much damage I'm dealing or if I recruit some villagers it doesn't tell me I had denars removed, basically anything that's one of those little notifications in the bottom left just doesn't appear, has this happened for anybody else?

deeleet said:
I'm having a bit of a problem with the notifications in game. for example even though I have it turned on it doesn't tell me how much damage I'm dealing or if I recruit some villagers it doesn't tell me I had denars removed, basically anything that's one of those little notifications in the bottom left just doesn't appear, has this happened for anybody else?
This happens if you are getting a bunch of script errors as the error spam blocks the messages.
And you are getting a bunch of script of script errors if:
Caba`drin said:
you aren't using the shortcut the mod creates on your desktop to run it. You must use the shortcut/loader on the current version (you can get an older, more feature-limited version that says non-WSE that doesn't require this loader of course). That's why the OP, the download page, the readme, and the installer all say you must run the game with the shortcut the installer creates.

The Bowman said:
Can you get that on MBR ? Whenever I try to login or register at Nexus I run into a damn error.
Added the Repository link back to the OP, though under Old Versions as I'd prefer folks use the Nexus download for count tracking, rankings etc.

Also, I'd contact the Nexus folks about your issues; they're pretty responsive.

Feel like theres something im missing, when I first encounter enemies It doesn't give me the option to arrange my troops and what not, says my captains will take care of it. I dont see the option to take the field or anything like that, I have real deployment phase enabled and I tried all 3 settings of the time slow option but still nothing.

Caba`drin said:
The Bowman said:
Can you get that on MBR ? Whenever I try to login or register at Nexus I run into a damn error.
Added the Repository link back to the OP, though under Old Versions as I'd prefer folks use the Nexus download for count tracking, rankings etc.

Also, I'd contact the Nexus folks about your issues; they're pretty responsive.

Thanks. :smile:

You can make a mod version of diplomacy with new quests and relationships options added?
doubt: this version is compatible with sea battle mod?

edit: Is compatible with the 1.153 warband version?

Fable said:
You can make a mod version of diplomacy with new quests and relationships options added
doubt: this version is compatible with sea battle mod??
I don't make the Diplomacy mod; I do the PBOD part of this combo. I also work on Floris, a larger project with Diplo+PBOD included and new quests, seafaring, etc.

As to your second question, I'm not sure what sea battle mod you're referring to. If it is open source, you could add the source code, yes.

Fable said:
edit: Is compatible with the 1.153 warband version?
No, as the subject line clearly states, this is for Warband 1.143 still as it relies on the Warband Script Enhancer, which has not yet been updated to the 1.15x versions of Warband.

searched the forum and not found, apparently is an integrated system in some mods.

This is a video with the system in action on Brytenwald mod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR-AmcNMqXg

That is released as the Klabautermann - Naval Warfare mod. They are being incorporated into Floris for version 2.6 (improving on the current sea battles there now in 2.5), but I won't be adding them to PBOD as there'd be no ships/opponents in the Native/Diplomacy base that PBOD gets added onto....and I'm not going to add all the additional sea faring code to PBOD when one could just use Floris Expanded or Gameplay if one wants those additional features.

Caba`drin said:
Fable said:
this Floris is compatible with diplomacy?
It includes Diplomacy, yes. It is not savegame compatible, no.
so I can download the floris that comes with recent version of diplomacy? great =)
pd: is there any mod compatible with diplomacy / floris to add more quests? sorry for the questions repeated. :???:

Back
Top Bottom