Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Windyplains

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Best answers
0
This response is from a phone so I will be brief, but you need to upgrade your copy of modmerger if you are not using the one from Caba's mod or the one that comes from Floris 2.54.  This is because Caba added that specific function that is showing as missing as well as a few others.  Good luck.
 

Millitron

Recruit
Best answers
0
Loner said:
Hi,

Can someone show me a free way to get the files please ? I don' t want to pay 1£ to be allowed to download on nexus.
If you read the fine-print on the first registration page, it says you don't need to pay to be a member.  At the bottom of the page there's a "Create Free Account" button.

It almost fooled me too.
 

Dareal

Recruit
Best answers
0
I'm running warband enhanced from the wseloader.exe, but i'm still getting bunch of opcode 24 errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated!  :mad:
 

Olexy

Recruit
Best answers
0
Hello, sorry to bother, but I need some help. My problem is the following:
I've got Warband 1.153, non-Steam, with the compatibility patch. On the global map the errors come up like this:
Invalid troop ID: 938
At script [634] dplmc_party_caculate_strength_in_terrain
and
At script [187] party_count_fit_for_battle
Yes, I've added a couple of new troops by myself, but I didn't have that issue with the non-WSE version of the mod. Maybe it's my fault, but I don't see how to fix it.
And another problem which I didn't find the solution to: Formations AI doesn't work for my troops when I got KOed.
Sorry for my broken English.
 

Vault

Recruit
Best answers
0
Is this still on nexus mods? The download link is broken. I'm searching for Diplomacy Pre-Battle Orders on nexus mods site and not finding anything =(

Thanks
 

loworigins

Recruit
Best answers
0
Vault said:
Is this still on nexus mods? The download link is broken. I'm searching for Diplomacy Pre-Battle Orders on nexus mods site and not finding anything =(

Thanks
mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2468  <-- mirror
 

Loner

Regular
Best answers
0
Hulo, back to Warband and ofc Diplomacy + PBOD. Can someone tell me what's the latest Warband version this mod accepts to work with ?

I can use any version as I have two separate games : one Steam version for multi and a classic with whatever patch for solo.
 

Nikomakkos

Knight at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
0
Hey I thought I had this mod installed since I've played it many times but it seems not. Anyway, I had some install exes in my downloads folder but when I clicked them they wouldn't run because they were for an older version of M&B. I have version 1.158, is there an update of Diplomacy+PBOD for that version?
 

Redleg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Nikomakkos said:
Hey I thought I had this mod installed since I've played it many times but it seems not. Anyway, I had some install exes in my downloads folder but when I clicked them they wouldn't run because they were for an older version of M&B. I have version 1.158, is there an update of Diplomacy+PBOD for that version?
On the first page of this thread there is a patch for using the latest version of DIPLO + PBBOD with 1.15x versions of Warband.  You still need WSE to run the program.  I installed this for WB 1.158 and it seems to work okay on my computer.  I haven't played a great deal with it, but it seems to work fine.
 

Phunkadelic

Recruit
Best answers
0
I'm sorry if this was adressed before, but i must admit i'm a little bit too lazy to check the 30 pages of this thread.
Coming back to Warband quite some time after my last game, i decided to install this mod and strangely i don't see any messages during fights (like dmg inflicted, exp received, etc), any idea ?

Wishing you all the best for 2015 !
 

Redleg

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Phunkadelic said:
I'm sorry if this was adressed before, but i must admit i'm a little bit too lazy to check the 30 pages of this thread.
Coming back to Warband quite some time after my last game, i decided to install this mod and strangely i don't see any messages during fights (like dmg inflicted, exp received, etc), any idea ?

Wishing you all the best for 2015 !
I'm not positive but I think this can be changed in your options menu for the game (not the camp options but the regular game options you access by pressing esc key.
 

Phunkadelic

Recruit
Best answers
0
Redleg said:
I'm not positive but I think this can be changed in your options menu for the game (not the camp options but the regular game options you access by pressing esc key.
Yes i'm aware of those options, everything is checked and i have those messages when i launch the game in Native or in Diplomacy. I also tried spending some time on the map and actually i get no message at all  :???: