Diplomacy+Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment (Diplo v4.2+PBOD v0.96.3) for 1.143+WSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Tarnacop said:
Hello guys I play Mount and Blade: Warband too and I took this mode but I have a problem. When I enter the game I receive recent messages without any problems but when I entry in battle at menu (with Lead the trops/ Charge the enemy) it gives me an errror with red at recent messages and then i don`t receive any new recent messages until I close the game. After it happens again! Why?

Caba`drin said:
Alparsllan said:
Guys i'm not sure if i'm the only one having this problem but the game log is not working saying that unrecognized lines ..(the game log : the massages down left the screen ),Plz gimme away to fix this the game is blind without it
I'm assuming you are getting script errors for unrecognized opcodes ?
If so, you need to start the mod through the shortcut that the mod's installer creates.

Alparsllan said:
Tarnacop said:
Hello guys I play Mount and Blade: Warband too and I took this mode but I have a problem. When I enter the game I receive recent messages without any problems but when I entry in battle at menu (with Lead the trops/ Charge the enemy) it gives me an errror with red at recent messages and then i don`t receive any new recent messages until I close the game. After it happens again! Why?

Caba`drin said:
Alparsllan said:
Guys i'm not sure if i'm the only one having this problem but the game log is not working saying that unrecognized lines ..(the game log : the massages down left the screen ),Plz gimme away to fix this the game is blind without it
I'm assuming you are getting script errors for unrecognized opcodes ?
If so, you need to start the mod through the shortcut that the mod's installer creates.

Yes but when I try to start the mod through the shortcut it tells me that I don`t have version 1.143, but if I start Mount and Blade normally it tells me that my version is 1.143

When i try to download it an error comes up i don't know what to do. I can still download it but i don't know if something happens

Tarnacop said:
Yes but when I try to start the mod through the shortcut it tells me that I don`t have version 1.143, but if I start Mount and Blade normally it tells me that my version is 1.143
You must be using Warband 1.153. There's a temporary 1.153 patch that you can download from the Nexus (under 'update files') or from the first post here, in the spoiler for 'mirrors' you'll see a direct link to the MediaFire mirror. Of course, I'd prefer the download from the Nexus for the publicity, etc, the extra activity brings, but it seems it has been having some difficulties of late, so I always have the mirror available.

9906anke said:
When i try to download it an error comes up i don't know what to do. I can still download it but i don't know if something happens
If you're getting an error from the Nexus and the patcher isn't working, then get it from the MediaFire mirror as described above.

Gaurav said:
It works for me at least. Theres an update patch for 1.15x so i guess it should work.
And the problems i posted before have resolved themselves except 2.
When selecting troop location i cannot get a top down view like in the video. I still have the FP view.
So the positioning phase starts, but the camera doesn't change position at all? If you hit whatever key you have set up for the custom camera toggle in the Mod's key configuration page (by default "End") that should pop you into the more 'top-down' view that the video shows.

Gaurav said:
And secondly. I have been searching and answer for these three questions for weeks now. Is MBTweak compatible with Diplomacy?
Below what morale lvl does companion party skill stop working?
Is there any mod which prevents companion  morale from declining so that you can have all companions?
Yes, TweakMB is compatible with Diplomacy. The most recent versions of TweakMB allow you to choose which mod you're using to be sure to get the most compatibility. I'm not sure about the morale level...as far as I know, so long as the party skill is listed in the party window, the game will take it into account. You can toggle companions leaving off with TweakMB.

Let me know if any of your other issues are still present--sorry for the delay in response here.

I have the patch for 1.15x and when I try to start the mod through the shortcut it tells me that I don`t have version 1.143, but if I start Mount and Blade normally it tells me that my version is 1.143. The same problem of Tarnacop.

Àmbesek said:
I have the patch for 1.15x and when I try to start the mod through the shortcut it tells me that I don`t have version 1.143, but if I start Mount and Blade normally it tells me that my version is 1.143. The same problem of Tarnacop.
This is slightly confusing to me, so forgive me if I'm asking overly basic questions.
Do you have Warband v1.153? If you don't, then you don't need the 1.15x patch. If you do have 1.153, you installed the mod .exe and then ran the patch installer successfully? If you did that right, are you playing through Steam? If not through Steam, are you using a legitimate (non-cracked) installation made with the full installer (not a patch) from Taleworlds.com?

Caba`drin said:
Àmbesek said:
This is slightly confusing to me, so forgive me if I'm asking overly basic questions.
Do you have Warband v1.153? If you don't, then you don't need the 1.15x patch. If you do have 1.153, you installed the mod .exe and then ran the patch installer successfully? If you did that right, are you playing through Steam? If not through Steam, are you using a legitimate (non-cracked) installation made with the full installer (not a patch) from Taleworlds.com?
I have Warband v1.153 from steam and have the mod and the patch. If i play from steam i receive recent messages without any problems but when I entry in battle at menu it gives me an errror with red at recent messages and then i don`t receive any new recent messages until I close the game. When i play from the shorcut the files are incompatible whit the version of the game.

PS: Whem i open the game using the shortcut (WSE loader) the game is at 1.143 version, and the game works normal, but my saves no.

Àmbesek said:
PS: Whem i open the game using the shortcut (WSE loader) the game is at 1.143 version, and the game works normal
That is right. The 'patch' at present uses version 1.143 while using the shortcut.

Àmbesek said:
but my saves no.
were your saves started on 1.153 Native? If so:
Caba`drin said:
Native 1.153 adds 2 scenes, so taking a save from Native 1.153 to Diplomacy 4.2 (built on 1.143) will result in that error. Either start a new game in Diplomacy or open up your scenes.txt file, go to the bottom, copy the last line and paste it twice. Then go to the top and increment the number by 2 to trick the game into thinking there are 2 more scenes.

i alredy edited my scenes.txt, but in this case i can not open the save.
When i use steam the scenes go ok, and i have the game log bug.
When i use the shortcut under the save file appears "Incomp. File Ver.!", and the game neither tries to load.

Àmbesek said:
When i use the shortcut under the save file appears "Incomp. File Ver.!", and the game neither tries to load.
Ah, yeah. Forgot about that. There's no way around that. A 1.153 save cannot load on 1.143. So, at the current time, this 'patch' won't work with existing 1.153 saves.

Once I get ported to the new WSE and actually increase the version number for PBOD that won't be a problem any longer, but this workaround patch can't work with 1.153 saves. Sorry.

Caba`drin said:
Àmbesek said:
Ah, yeah. Forgot about that. There's no way around that. A 1.153 save cannot load on 1.143. So, at the current time, this 'patch' won't work with existing 1.153 saves.

Once I get ported to the new WSE and actually increase the version number for PBOD that won't be a problem any longer, but this workaround patch can't work with 1.153 saves. Sorry.
Thanks anyway.
some prediction about the new version of WSE?

Àmbesek said:
some prediction about the new version of WSE?
It was released 2 weeks ago...bugfixed and more stable now for about a week. I need to make a few changes to my code to make it compatible, and I'd like to integrate the new version of formations AI before I release another version...and RL is being a bit much at present, so I don't have an ETA established at the moment, unfortunately.

How would i go about  getting warband to be like Zem's  on his warband series  and I'm not a computer guru so cant really modify unless  its step by step.  It shows he has Floris basic mod pack

I would like know is there an easy-ish way to add an option to make companions read books or at least give books to them for stat bonus, i'm hoping someone could link me to a tutorial explaining how to add stuff from one mod to another.

Hi Caba,

I need some help.

First your source for PBOD from installer 0.963 to merge with diplomacy 4.2 is a little bugged:

FindTrigger_i(1,4,ti_once,[(main_hero_fallen)])

Diplo uses 1,4,0 on some and on some 1,4, ti_once, so it wont work, we have to do it manually. No biggie. To make it work i also had to remove some of the dipl trigger(cam and charge and remove some of diplo lines), since the dplmc fix with mod merge seems that it doesn't work.

Second, i cant manage to make Formations AI on KO work, only charge. The Troops stay there and do nothing, just defend, any idea where to look? Strangely i made them work in custom games

Thanks

I need help please.

I went to the Nexus download place. I downloaded the mod but when I try to download the 1.15x patch it says an error has occurred .

Some help would be great!

~Smothdude

Hey smoothdude try downloading it using a different browser it took me about ten minutes but finally it worked - keep trying!

But now I'M having some issues..

the game was working fine until I decided to check out whatever this cheat menu thing did...

and well the debugger started popping up all this crazy stuff and I couldn't turn it off so I just quit and tried to start a new game and when  I did every time I beat that first guy and go out into the map view I get a

wse error on operation set_prop_collision_threshold: attack_direction is above

maximum 3 line no 11

at simple trigger 30
at  simple trigger 30

I am using legit non steam vs 1.153 using wse launcher

target line - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\WSELoader.exe"

and checked the security properties, read/write are checked

smothdude said:
I need help please.

I went to the Nexus download place. I downloaded the mod but when I try to download the 1.15x patch it says an error has occurred .

Some help would be great!

~Smothdude

Same problem, different browser didn't helped.

Back
Top Bottom