Diplomacy for 1.174

Users who are viewing this thread

The Bowman said:
It looks like you are compiling the module in the wrong folder. You're supposed to set the path to the Steam folder, but you chose a path that doesn't exist.
I put in my Warband/Modules folder:
E:\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules
Was I wrong? I tried putting it in the Workshop Modules folder just in case, but it still gives me the same error, even when I ask nicely.

Hi, I don't know anything about modding M&B, can you tell me in simple terms how to install this mod in vanilla non-Steam Warband?

Sure, make a copy of your Modules/Native inside your warband installation folder and re-name it Diplomacy, then you just extract all the files from the Dropbox link in there (overwriting the text files).

Somebody said:
Sure, make a copy of your Modules/Native inside your warband installation folder and re-name it Diplomacy, then you just extract all the files from the Dropbox link in there (overwriting the text files).

Thank you, that works.

So i've found quite an annoying bug with recruiters. I will tell the marshall to enlist, say, 20 Swadians (nation doesn't matter). He will do so. I will go to the map and see the recruiters refusing to move. I will interact with them and the following pictures are the results.

http://imgur.com/a/cCkX5

The images are in reverse order, I believe. The nation of recruitment is called "Unexisting String". If I re-assign them to another country, then they will begin as if nothing was ever wrong, except they will go to the country I told them to recruit from.

Somebody said:
Upload a savegame somewhere and I'll take a look. Have you set a kingdom culture before hiring the recruiter? Does this behaviour apply to both recruiters on the map?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a5c6fs1va2wijfq/sg01.sav?dl=0

I have not, but I was king of 2 castles so I could not get a chancellor to do such a thing. I took a city, appointed a chancellor and did change the culture to favor none specifically, but the problem persists. One of the recruiters recentlty said "My current task is to recruit 50 Why, thank you. You are most kind to do so. troops for you". Both recruiters suffer from "stuckness" at the beginning.

I have made no modifications to the most recent Diplomacy mod other than adding sounds, and new items. Nothing has been touched besides item_kinds and sounds folder.

Also, here are 3 images of other minor bugs
http://imgur.com/a/2RTAo

I'm sorry for basically spamming messages, I'm not very smart and only think of things one at a time.

On a mission from the minister to, "spy out" or whatever, Swadia, Firentis was captured. But I found him in the tavern in Jelkala, and he is talking like he was disappointed in me and left my company. Now there's basically two Firentis'

http://imgur.com/a/EVyvW

Okay fixed the gender string for unassigned centers, the tavernkeeper thing is probably tweakMB, and the list of attacker is from Native. The recruiter thing has been patched and companion should have their prison slots set properly on those missions (so they don't spawn in taverns again).

I have two questions.

1)Constable trains swadian recruits to swadian militia well as i instructed.

But that's over. he never train swadian militia to upgrade to swadian footman or swadian skiermisher.

Constable's training ends at militia tier.

Is it only works for training recruits?

2) When i enlisted patrol, Constable says that it cost 1000(small)/2000(medium)/3000(big) denars.

When patrol have enlisted, However, My money not reduced for recruiting them.

In my treasury, or in my inventory, My denars stay same amounts. It just costs only for wages. 

Is that bug?

The free training provided by the Constable only work for basic recruits. You need to pay for additional trainers for higher-tier troops.
Code:
   (store_mul, ":troop_limit", "$g_constable_training_improved", 2), #from 0 to 4
   (val_add, ":troop_limit", 7), #base recruit level in Natives + 1, values now can be 7/9/11/13/15
Sending patrol deducts it for me, keep in mind that if you use troops from the garrison it's free.

Oh, i redownloaded diplomacy from steam workshop and reinstalled this mod.

It works very well!!

Did you update this mod recently?

i have downloaded this mod 2 weeks ago.

Hi Someone, thanks for a uppdating my favourite mod!

Found two small bugs with faction;

1) When you order your Constable to recruit new troops of a specific faction, the recruiter is frozen. If you speak to the recruiter and ask him to recruit troops of a different faction, he replies that he is currently going to recruit X number of "UNEXISTING STRING". If you order him to recruit from another faction it works fine though. However, if you order him to recruit "Any troops", he will claim that his current task is to recruit X nr "seems decent enough" :smile:

2) When you defeat a bandit infestation, the farmers faction is not found when the bonus to relation is assigned. 

As of whatever I downloaded on Sept 7, the recruiters are no longer giving "Unexisting String!", but are instead using seemingly random phrases pulled from many different places in the conversations text.  They still won't go without changing the type of recruit, but they will, at least, run from enemies (which is why I'm missing 3 now :p )

Back
Top Bottom