Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Wulfric said:
Whenever I launch the game, while loading, I get a C++ visual runtime error and it crashes right after it. Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I figured out that my graphic card is not enough to run the mod. I need to remove the graphic enhancements. So, I now need help with that.

Ok, ill try to do a low graphics patch.

Thanks but I'd be much appreciated if you just remove the graphic enhancement. Because I'm able to run the game with high setting without any graphic enhancements.

Thank you again.

Are you still getting the C++ error?

You're the best, dude, but set up the installer to make the ENB optional as I think it looks terrible.

If you could make the new sounds optional as well that'd be great, I don't think they're much better than the original.

EDIT: I found a glitch. The scenes at the village Balanli are screwed up. there isn't any buildings except for a boat on dry land.

ImThatGuy said:
You're the best, dude, but set up the installer to make the ENB optional as I think it looks terrible.

If you could make the new sounds optional as well that'd be great, I don't think they're much better than the original.

EDIT: I found a glitch. The scenes at the village Balanli are screwed up. there isn't any buildings except for a boat on dry land.

Koo, i'm going to check the scene out. Thx.

I find the graphics way too rich or bright, is there a way to tone this down? Hurts my eyes. Gamma reduction not workioing just makes it look like ****

Dezman said:
I find the graphics way too rich or bright, is there a way to tone this down? Hurts my eyes. Gamma reduction not workioing just makes it look like ****

I agree. Love everything else about the mod but the graphic enhancements make everything very bright and yellowish for me. I run a GTX 460 so my card can easily run the game.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Try hitting shift and f12.

Thanks, helped.

Also, I'm not sure if tourney scenes are broken or intentional, but everybody seems to spawn in the same place in one big ball of chaos.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Try hitting shift and f12.

I did that but everything still looks yellow. It turns yellow when I have the HDR option turned on but when I turn it off all of the trees have this weird graphic box around them.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Wulfric said:
Whenever I launch the game, while loading, I get a C++ visual runtime error and it crashes right after it. Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I figured out that my graphic card is not enough to run the mod. I need to remove the graphic enhancements. So, I now need help with that.

Thanks but I'd be much appreciated if you just remove the graphic enhancement. Because I'm able to run the game with high setting without any graphic enhancements.

Thank you again.

I'm not getting C ++ errors now but it crashes while loading. Probably because of my computer. Could you please let us choose the option of not having graphic enhancements? As well as ENB. I really want to play this mod but my graphic card is not enough run the game with these graphic enhancements.

Thanks in advance.

i agree with 
As well as ENB. I really want to play this mod but my graphic card is not enough run the game with these graphic enhancements.   
some of us still have crappy computers  :mrgreen:

oh and i keep seeing needing to upload etc... why not just use this site:  http://cramit.in/    just a suggestion because it seems that some people don't use nexus or have slow download speeds.

Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Wulfric said:

Thanks in advance.

Thank you again.

I'm not getting C ++ errors now but it crashes while loading. Probably because of my computer. Could you please let us choose the option of not having graphic enhancements? As well as ENB. I really want to play this mod but my graphic card is not enough run the game with these graphic enhancements.

Thanks in advance.

Bump?

i don't get any C++ errors but  i do get skybox errors during the game and during character creation. How the heck do i fix this???

Michadr said:
i don't get any C++ errors but  i do get skybox errors during the game and during character creation. How the heck do i fix this???

Did you use the installer or manual? On a side note I really cant change the graphics to this mod, lots of edits to scenes to accommodate the gfx update, sorry guys. I also started a new project that I wanted to craft from scratch centered around the Battle Time mod and multiplayer, that may not get Diplomacy added.
If anyone is interested the mod is linked here: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3983/

Im still going to do Diplomacy Compilation 4.2, I ran into some oddities that I want to try and fix first.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Michadr said:

Did you use the installer or manual? On a side note I really cant change the graphics to this mod, lots of edits to scenes to accommodate the gfx update, sorry guys. I also started a new project that I wanted to craft from scratch centered around the Battle Time mod and multiplayer, that may not get Diplomacy added.
If anyone is interested the mod is linked here: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3983/

Im still going to do Diplomacy Compilation 4.2, I ran into some oddities that I want to try and fix first.

So, there is no chance to remove the graphic enhancements? If so, I won't be able to play this mod, sadly...

Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Michadr said:

So, there is no chance to remove the graphic enhancements? If so, I won't be able to play this mod, sadly...

whats wrong with the graphics enhancements? i have a sorta low end pc and it works fine. and i found out how to 'fix' the skybox errors. is this weird or what: in the data folder i removed all the txt files.  :???: but it works fine now. i used win-merge for the merging.

Michadr said:
Wulfric said:
Dynamite Jewduh said:
Michadr said:

whats wrong with the graphics enhancements? i have a sorta low end pc and it works fine. and i found out how to 'fix' the skybox errors. is this weird or what: in the data folder i removed all the txt files.  :???: but it works fine now. i used win-merge for the merging.

I lack RAM.

Just started playing this a couple days ago, and it's pretty awesome so far. The tournament enhancement mod seems to be pretty messed up - everything is fine until I start a match, at which point I get spammed with errors messages saying something like "error invalid item (normal weapon) and some people have no weapon, others have an invisible one handed weapon, and the rest have spears. I set it to allow all weapon types and mounted competitors but never saw an archer/crossbowman and didn't spawn with a horse even after selecting "always start with a horse."

Currently running Warband 1.153 and diplomacy compilation 3.5b. I couldn't get v4.2 to work with 1.153; the exact same WSE 3.15 files I use to play 3.5b tell me that they are incompatible with v1.153 when I have diplomacy compilation 4.2 installed.

Anyone know how to fix/work around these issues?

Edit: Updated to 4.1 and now when I click "Join the tournament" the button flashes black for a second but nothing else happens.

Another issue I'm having is that the PBOD setting to reassign archers without ammo to infantry re-enables itself every time I start a battle. Kinda annoying that I keep losing archers due to this. I'll move all infantry to another control group until I find a fix.

I assume PBOD isn't supposed to work in coop battles? I imagine it would take a lot of work to integrate it with battle time.

Overall, this mod compilation is great. Just a few small bugs to work around.

Back
Top Bottom