Diplomacy Compilation 4.1 (Download + Battle Time Campaign) [4-9-13]

Users who are viewing this thread

The download speed is super slow. It says I am getting 203 KB/sec, but in reality, it pauses every few seconds. Is it possible to move download to another repository?

chinux23 said:
The download speed is super slow. It says I am getting 203 KB/sec, but in reality, it pauses every few seconds. Is it possible to move download to another repository?

Cant upload it to repository because its a compilation mod. Were you ever able to dl the mod properly?

Hi Dynamite Jewduh,

Great work with the compilation, it has transformed the game for me and now I can't stop playing it! The download was kind of a pain, it took about six hours, but it downloaded properly, as far as I can tell.

A couple of questions/bugs:
- Food variety is not changing my morale at all, is this toggled off for a specific mod?
- Does the constable only train base units one promotional level up?

Good compilation i must say. Gonna try co-op battle with friends.

And yes download from rapidshare was really painful. Took me to get it for about 10 hours.

Yea that download link takes like 6 hours. I can't even remember the last time I had to wait 6 hours for a download. Worst part is that its corrupted or something because for myself and all of my friends who are installing it, it says:

C:\Users\****\Downloads\Diplomacy_Compilation_Files.7z
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

tried reinstalling 7z
redownloaded 3 times

can anyone help?

reallybigjohnson said:
This mod needs to wait for WSE to be updated before it will work properly......... :sad:

Dynamite Jewdah, can you confirm that this mod needs WSE to be updated to function properly? Great work, by the way.

Imperator Draconis said:
reallybigjohnson said:
This mod needs to wait for WSE to be updated before it will work properly......... :sad:

Dynamite Jewdah, can you confirm that this mod needs WSE to be updated to function properly? Great work, by the way.

Yes, unless you use Warband 1.143. Sorry guys I've been away for awhile. I'll try to get a new link up if people are still having problems.

winrehs007 said:
Has anyone really tried this mod?

I have and by far it is my current favorite mod.    It adds just enough to make the game look and play better but doesn't go overboard by adding stuff from every random mod out there.  You get some new weapons, armor and horses but they are balanced and better graphics and of course the inclusion of PBOD and Diplomacy are essential in my mind. 

Can someone upload it to the nexus or media fire because i can't download from that link and this is probably the best stable mod that doesn't go overboard with features.

what is the map size for this mod? it looks good but i didnt see anything about factions or map size.
also does it have the recruiter mod in it?

If you do plan on reuploading it, WSE got updated to v2.8.1.

It's still only for 1.143 though.

I'd really like a good download link for this mod as well. Im trying to play a campaign with a friend. Any news?

Back
Top Bottom