[Dev responds] No patch for 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

m006.gif

@mexxico for the armies starving... have you considered having the leader tasking lords to run food once the army hits 70% and still has high cohesion - maybe lords they didn't originally invite to the army? Or, if they are dangerously low (40% food, plenty of cohesion left), they could maybe spend influence/double gold cost to have a mercenary faction or caravans bring it? It would be a really cool addition to see supply chains like this, especially during sieges... and it gives those smaller nations a way to fight back... and more mercenary objectives/quests.

Also... thank you for the detailed response... Please don't let people getting upset put you or the team down... especially those who are immediately outraged. We are all just so excited about the potential this game has, and so I think some people let their emotions flow. You guys have done an absolutely amazing job on the game, and your continued push to make it better has me believing this will be one of the greatest games ever made. Absolutely amazing work.

Also, to add on the army building front... if you could make it where any combined army you are in that goes to a city buys half of what they need on entering, and half on leaving, that would be great. It's rough to try to refill your own army when they buy everything immediately.

Last edited:
@mexxico
LA8vehZ.png

not quite there, Garios is rucking up with an army and going to start **** while composed of at least 70% T1/T2 recruits. This is in 1.3.0 and I've defeated him since patching, so he's got a clean slate. Also his last fief in his empire is being sieged and he's running around looking for a village to pillage.
tumblr_inline_nsbr9cxBX51r6f2z0_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom