Desertion unit priority - potential fix to late game recruit only armies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Would it be possible to modify which units desert an army when its over its cap? My clan armies, and I assume all AI armies constantly over recruit and lose units to desertion. When I have had desertion in my army it tends to be higher tier units deserting.

If the game prioritized the lowest tier unit to desert it might help AI armies keep higher tiers units more easily.

This will be also fixed at next beta patch. Your parties will not get troops from defeated parties if they are at party size limit. Problem was not recruiting but taking prisoners of defeated party when they are already at party size limit. This was causing better troops to desert.

This will be also fixed at next beta patch. Your parties will not get troops from defeated parties if they are at party size limit. Problem was not recruiting but taking prisoners of defeated party when they are already at party size limit. This was causing better troops to desert.

Thanks for the update.

I think it would still be beneficial to have a priority system where better troops are kept over weaker ones. If your parties are full of recruits but they free high tier prisoners it would be ideal to ditch the peasants and keep the new higher troops.

I think the order of troop desertion needs to change in general. Right now it appears older, long-service troops desert before the newly recruited ones, which makes no sense whatsoever.

im having that issue right now with my companions in my army, in the past few hours i had to throw away 170 units of trash from their party cause every fight and every town they over recruit so i have to talk to each one of them after a battle and dump the trash units. i lost so many high tier units from them over recruiting

Back
Top Bottom