Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lightman said:
when i install 0.7 and copy 0.8 into it....
.....1. do I have to change the name to 0.8?
.....2. do I have to keep all files or just delete the old ones??
I can open the Mod and I get the Loading-screen of the mod with Demons: 0.8
but when I want to join the server of the mod I get the message that the mod used on that server isnt on my PC ... :sad:((( HELP

1. Yes. It's very important that you do. The current name is Demons 0.8 beta1 it will be changed very soon with the new update incoming
2. Keep 0.7 the way it is, then extract the 0.8 files into the mod overwriting any files if asked.

:razz: double post

Update! I have finished the release version of 0.8 now. Expect it on Moddb by nightime tommorow. Expanded versions and changelog will be coming later. Possible 0.85 coming if i need to fix balance issues. Looking forward to some demon slaying action with you guys!!

Hey Bad Idea,

thank you for the release of the Full Version 0.8.

But there are some bugs, currently I figured out, that the helmets for the Ringleader are missing.
Furthermore,
- the bug that you can't select yourself in the Admin Menu stayed and
- in the GUI you can't have more than 6 troops, even if you technically could
- the white robe for the mages is missing

I believe there is more .. I'll keep you informed when I've found more.

Greetings

SebbiUltimate

Sauron_mate said:
game breaking bug- cannot spawn in server, hope you will fix this soon
This is likely caused by the new admin controls i tried to add. If all else fails i can simply cut them out and everything should be fine.

Nice signature by the way  :wink:

do not give up!! this is the best mod i ever play, so much epicness and fun, the particle system in this mod is the best i ever played, keep this up man

I have a quick question. I've installed 0.8 Full version, and patched with the armory expansion, but I still can't join the game. It says I am using a different version. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

WinterSparrow said:
I have a quick question. I've installed 0.8 Full version, and patched with the armory expansion, but I still can't join the game. It says I am using a different version. Could you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

just change your module name to match the one on the server

Sauron_mate said:
WinterSparrow said:

just change your module name to match the one on the server

Name is "Demons 0.8.1"

Back
Top Bottom