Dating Thread, v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

YAGpXPd.png

Mines at 240 fire lol with a heart!

But to help you Scorpia, it kinda depends on your age group of this situation.

Because if you're still in your teens, I feel she got offended by the jokingly sarcasm some how.

Or to put it another way, wasn't all that into the relationship and had another side hoe. Don't be offended mate i've just been there and i'm brainstorming. I hope it works out for you eventually.

We spent the day going through the Vale together. It was long, rather hot, and we felt exhausted afterwards but overall it was quite fun.

Beny said:
It's the youth's way of documenting how strong a relationship is. Every consecutive day that you send or receive a snapchat from someone contributes towards a "streak", which is represented by a fire because our friendship is mad fire yo. I currently have acquired one of these magical "streaks" so will document it here for scientific reference.

KlL2UwJ.jpg

The future is weird.

What do the smileys next to some people mean?

Doctor Dingleberry said:
Beny, is that a female you're lighting a fire with? Is this a female you have a chance of boning?

Scorpio: People that block other people nilly-willy like that are usually drama queens. How old are you guys?

Just to clear something up, I was just as confused about the streaks as everyone else  :lol:
Danate said:
Mines at 240 fire lol with a heart!

But to help you Scorpia, it kinda depends on your age group of this situation.

Because if you're still in your teens, I feel she got offended by the jokingly sarcasm some how.

Or to put it another way, wasn't all that into the relationship and had another side hoe. Don't be offended mate i've just been there and i'm brainstorming. I hope it works out for you eventually.
I’m 19 and she’s 17, I do genuinely think it was that the sarcasm that caused it all. Which is so petty! Maybe she felt she couldn’t trust me, but we weren’t really at that level yet.

She hasn’t blocked my number so I’ve sent a few WhatsApp messages which were seen and ignored. So who knows man.

I’d drive to her house but that would just be a bit too much I think. Can’t call her either since I’m on holiday so she timed it well I’ll give her that.

Feragorn said:
Dude, if she's ghosting you, showing up at her house is probably the worst thing you can do. You wait until she contacts you or you see each other in person.
Oh no definitely, if she doesn’t want to talk to me I would never force my way into her life. Ghosting is awful yeah, but I’d still accept what they want

Howeveeer, she’s literally unblocked me and sent a chat request. No clue why she didn’t just WhatsApp me. Swear to **** girls have to be the weirdest things in the planet  :facepalm:

I wouldn't rule out that it was her joking back.

You should drive to her house, yell "you broke my heart, *****" and burn the house to the ground. Best case scenario it will trigger her anima hard and she will see it as so d'awww romantic and heroic. Worst case scenario, you will go to prison, but you will get a lot of marriage proposals from broken women who will think it was so d'awww romantic and heroic. You will have made your mark in the world by age 19 one way or another.

I'll admit I'm in no position to give relationship advice, but I think common sense would say to keep it in mind that this relationship might not last. I mean, if she's that much of a drama queen, she could change her mind about the relationship or you could get sick of her antics and decide to bail. I'm just saying, maybe keep it in the back of your mind that that might happen, so you won't be as surprised/brokenhearted if it does happen.

2 new posts because my computer crashed and then spent ages updating when I turned it back on.

kurczak said:
I wouldn't rule out that it was her joking back.

You should drive to her house, yell "you broke my heart, *****" and burn the house to the ground. Best case scenario it will trigger her anima hard and she will see it as so d'awww romantic and heroic. Worst case scenario, you will go to prison, but you will get a lot of marriage proposals from broken women who will think it was so d'awww romantic and heroic. You will have made your mark in the world by age 19 one way or another.
I agree with our Czech mate here.  No matter which scenario plays out, your sex life will definitely improve, especially in prison.

I've recently gotten out of my first love and it was full of drama and jealousy. I feel much better now that I'm out of it. Admittedly its been a few months now.

Angel Delight said:
You known her a fortnight or just been chatting for that long, Scorpia?
Just talking talking for that long. Known her for maybe 5-6 months? First time she’s been like this.

Anyway she told “You didn’t do anything wrong” and that “I’m going through a really rough patch atm” she wouldn’t tell me what.
We’re not in a relationship so I’m not gonna pry and ask what’s happened.

Planning to leave her till I’m home and then give her a call when I’m settled. ILL KEEP YOUS UPDATED!!!

Back
Top Bottom