Dating Thread, v. I

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamuli said:
I just think it's disgusting.  :neutral:

While I realize you may feel that way, you have to admit that pumping the chemical toilet, and putting your dog into the oral orifice of another person isn't exactly that much better, or arguably, that much worse.

I don't think that was exactly Swadius's point.

Anything can be unclean and harmful. 

Anal can be prepared for, not like you're going to dive in after the receiver has had a bad bout of diarrhea.
It is called a shower and soap.

Ya, I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's just that I think it's fairly disgusting...

I Seriously don't get rimjobs, I mean wtf like....  :???:

Edit: Soz, Forgot I just posted.

Tamuli said:
Ya, I'm not saying it's a bad thing it's just that I think it's fairly disgusting...

I Seriously don't get rimjobs, I mean wtf like....  :???:

Edit: Soz, Forgot I just posted.

I for one have never performed or received a ******, but I will defend to the death the right to have them!

Tamuli said:
So your saying kissing someone is just as bad as giving a ******?  :neutral:

Yes, while there are some nasty bacteria in human feces, it does not compared to the hundreds in your mouth. And while you can contract some diseases from the poop chute, harmful STDs are far more likely to be contracted from the genital area.
As with all sex, if you don't shower or clean yourself with some water and soap before hand, neither hole is going to be pleasant.

I think it's mainly because people regard anal as the "out hole". However, same argument can applied for the vagina.

Swadius said:
And the in-hole with row upon row of sharp teeth is that much better :lol:?

The mouth can also be transformed into an outhole given the correct application of turpentine. Also, what the hell, who the hell chomps on **** when dealing out blowjobs ?

Swadius said:
And the in-hole with row upon row of sharp teeth is that much better :lol:?

While fear can excite and increase sexual tension I do strongly suggest not attempting to get a ******** from a shark.

Welp. I ****ed up.

Yesterday was our 6 month anniversary, and I neglected to get a gift (for various reasons, all of which sound stupid now). She had it in mind that I should have done (admittedly, yes), and the fact she got me a gift and I didn't kind of made things worse. We made up, and she says she's not mad, but I still feel like **** about it, and there's really no way to fix it. I'm just an idiot, is all.

Not much you can do to fix it, but you can apologise well.

Romantic gesture. Picnic, blanket, river side. Nothing says "I care about you and want to dedicate time and effort to this relationship" like cheese and dead things on crackers. :smile:

Oh, believe me, I have.

I've got some ideas, some of them crazy insane, and financially unwise, but probably worth it.

I spent the day doing thoughtless filing work, so I had plenty of time to feel bad and think up things for the future. Maybe, just maybe, the one-year anniversary will make up for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom