Custom banners for Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Timothy, thanks for the banner pack.

If you could, the new sister clan to Balion Mercenaries needs it's banner added to the banner pack.  It may need a little sprucing up to better resemble our Merc banner which is the black and silver that resembles this.  Our spucer is unavaible for sprucing at the moment so I was hoping you could adjust it some.  Best regards.

I think that this way he looks better:
baliongard.png

BanishedSoldier said:
Hey can you include the old banners as well in the pack, because it looks gay when everyone has a custom banner. :grin:

no he can't, that's one reason why there's the petition to raise the banner limit

there's only so many banner slots and there are more clans/people who want banners in than there are slots. so no original banners.

and Timothy, thanks for helping us, our new banner rules! can't wait  :mrgreen:

Updated. New banners:

The Lion's Vanguard
Dark Covenant
ThunderBringer Guard
Balion Guard
Balion Mercenaries <updated>
JZ banners 1&2 <updated>
WG banners 1&2 <updated>

Shields:
162r.png
167.png
168nz.png
166s.png
165z.png
163a.png
164o.png
160r.png
161pd.png

Hey Timothy, is there any chance of getting 5 new Bohemian Guard banners into this banner pack? :lol:
I'd like to update our default banner with this (the old banner looks almost the same):
bannerbohgroup1default.png
And replace our commander banner:
bannerbohfinal2commande.png
bannerbohroyalconcept1.png

And then add our 3 new banners:
bannerbohgroup1officer2.png
bannerbohkalichdefaultw.png
bannerbohkalichofficerw.png

Thank you!

Hi Timothy,

this is Revenge Of Nobility's banner. Can you add this?

asdasdasdasz.jpg

Sir Timothy, i have a problem with the tutorial about the base colour of the banner.
You see i can't change the banner colour (From the original purple to black) although i followed the steps you say, it seems that i'm doing something wrong.
I don't know much about photoshop so if you could give me some more details, i would be grateful!

Harharias said:
Sir Timothy, i have a problem with the tutorial about the base colour of the banner.
You see i can't change the banner colour (From the original purple to black) although i followed the steps you say, it seems that i'm doing something wrong.
I don't know much about photoshop so if you could give me some more details, i would be grateful!

You might need to mark all the layers above the one you want as invisible.

Timothy the Knight, hello again.
We drawn new banner's, please add this banners in your banner pack.
0f35c1476b01.jpg
If we again do something wrong, please say what it is.

Hey Timothy,

Could you replace our current banner,

orderofthelowlandreques.png

in the banner pack with this one,

OLLfinal.png

And if there is a room still in the bannerpack could you place this one in too?

ollleadernieuw.png

And add the banner to the shields if you could.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom