Crusader Knights of The 7th Legion (recruiting join now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight
so were a new clan mainly EU but we welcome all players. soon ill post images and spoilers i need some help with posting images so anyone interested please message me i dont know how to post pictures or make a chain of command in picture format here is our website I think its cool if you want to join just register there
http://crusaderknightsofthe7thlegion.freeforums.org/index.php

Teutonic Grandmaster                                                                                                            Templar Grandmaster                                                                                                        Hospitaller Grandmaster                                                                                               
Teutonic knight commander                                                                                              Templar knight commander                                                                                              Hospitaller knight commander
Teutonic captain                                                                                                              Templar captain                                                                                                              Hospitaller captain
Teutonic knight                                                                                                                Templar knight                                                                                                                  Hospitaller knight
Teutonic sergeant                                                                                                            Templar sergeant                                                                                                              Hospitaller sergeant
Teutonic man at arms                                                                                                      Templar man at arms                                                                                                              Hospitaller man at arms
Teutonic militia                                                                                                                  Templar militia                                                                                                                          Hospitaller militia

Squire (first rank gets to choose when promoted which order to join)

also there is an assassin guild (mercs)
Master Assassin
Assassin
initiate

Ill be Templar grandmaster which is the highest position
Teutonic Grandmaster:varanid(warband :crusader)
Hospitaler knight: William Wallace (warband:williamwallas)
Teutonic sergeants:, RFC_Milzy

Alliances (if you see an ally on the field then salute them and try to work together to improve chances of winning... not that we need more than a 100%  :razz: :cool: :lol:):
Vulgar knights

Omg im so happy to see you made a clan Dub you are the best warrior I have ever seen! LEAD YOUR MEN TO GLORY OH MASTERFUL ONE!

btw, how did you get so good? I wish to rise to your power and strength on the battlefield one day!

Voso said:
Omg im so happy to see you made a clan Dub you are the best warrior I have ever seen! LEAD YOUR MEN TO GLORY OH MASTERFUL ONE!

btw, how did you get so good? I wish to rise to your power and strength on the battlefield one day!
ok well your making fun of me but if you arent then join my clan also youve never seen me n battlefield because my mp nick is holy templar

id like to join u me mersyfull lord we might have lost few battles but our dead will prevail :mrgreen: by my name william wallas shull be rulled by ur hands i am ur hospitallar from now till my death (Teehee this **** is fun)

hey man looks like i wasnt a terrible commander after all welcome my hospitaller knight

You should have started Knights of Takhisis after getting booted from Solamnic Knights. Now that would be epic.

well i dontt know who they are but im sure someone will do that soon gowe has offended many people but i like my clan. :smile:

WilliamWallas said:
id like to join u me mersyfull lord we might have lost few battles but our dead will prevail :mrgreen: by my name william wallas shull be rulled by ur hands i am ur hospitallar from now till my death (Teehee this **** is fun)
Dub said:
hey man looks like i wasnt a terrible commander after all welcome my hospitaller knight
I hope WilliamWallas isn't serious, and judging by his post he isn't, but knowing this board it could go either way :neutral:

WilliamWallas said:
are you the same William Wallace that I go around yelling "WILLY!" to?

findecanno said:
WilliamWallas said:
And the one I said "THE ENGLISH ARE TERRORIZIN' ALL O' SCOTLAND, AND IT'S TIME FOR US TO FIGHT BACK" to several times?

Anyways, good luck I guess, Dub.

Oh, and you should add "Over ninethousssaaannnddd" to the poll options.

findecanno said:
WilliamWallas said:

Naw, that's guy's someone else.  Rather uptight fellow, actually.

Umm, sadly, what HULK said. I cannot respect you until I've seen you prove your battle worth, and sadly, you haven't. Also, I'm a grammar nazi. EDIT YOUR ****ING POSTS PLEASE! Also, anyone else think that WilliamWallus and Dub are the same guy?

Back
Top Bottom