Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

davazno1

Recruit
Hello

I have an independent kingdom (left Vlandia) .In this order , I got to tier 4 , left Vlandia with my fiefs (1 town + 2 castles), created my kindom, got a vassal (for 140k), then completed Neretzes folly and assembled the dragon banner BUT Istiana won't see me as an independent kingdom , cant join another kingdom (no dialog option), cant leave mine (button is greyed out) . I am stuck and cant progress with the main quest

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hello
I followed the instructions , sent a message with the latest save file , thread link and username .
BR

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom