In Progress crashing while moving around the map

Users who are viewing this thread

HowsMyShot

Recruit
crashing while moving around the map

i cant move anywhere, the game freeze and crash, checked my dxdiag etc everything latest version
average 100FPS

since patch e1.0.9 my game crashes when i'm walking around the map or when i'm waiting inside a town, i believed that this would be fixed with the newest patches but i just tried a few minutes ago and the error remains, i'm not sure what could be causing this, but the game is completely unplayable at this point, i'm only able to play about 30 seconds and then my game will crash.

Last edited:
Yeah still crashing after e1.0.11 and beta update (it actually crashes even faster in the beta) even though the patch notes claimed to fix the daily gold change crash. Its been almost 2 weeks since my game has worked, I wonder if this is unfixable for current saves or something.

Maybe I have the same problem, updloaded a bunch of crash reports. Game crashes when sieging, travelling, no matter what,... seems like an event takes place

Same thing was happening to me, the latest patch (1.1.0 release) seems to have solved it.

Really? I just tried on the new patch and beta, did not fix for me.

Edit: I just turned off the game's beta to make sure I was on the actual newest main release and yeah it still crashes, but I somehow managed to make it past one daily gold change by being in an army if that changes anything lol. The game is still unplayable for me though.

Last edited:
So if I go back to my last auto save, the crash seems to be fixed, as I did not crash for several in game days, but I only played for like 20 minutes so I'm not sure if the crash will come back or not.

Back
Top Bottom