In Progress crashing while moving around the map

Users who are viewing this thread

HowsMyShot

Recruit
crashing while moving around the map

i cant move anywhere, the game freeze and crash, checked my dxdiag etc everything latest version
average 100FPS

Well, I'd say it's the same to me. The game just crashes without any pattern, but right now it always crashes at the same game time, so I can play not more, than 30 sec before the crash.

same here... I suspect it is due to some event that happened which made this happen... can everyone say what event or things was happening when it crash? let see if there is any coincidents... mine happens 1 day after my wife was pregnant... don't know if that is the cause tho

same here... I suspect it is due to some event that happened which made this happen... can everyone say what event or things was happening when it crash? let see if there is any coincidents... mine happens 1 day after my wife was pregnant... don't know if that is the cause tho

My happens after I came to Sturgia territory and beat a couple groups of sea raiders... yeah, that's the only thing worthy of mention, because I can't recall anything else. Well, I looted helmet which was worth 14k, but I had to give up it, because of a crash. It didn't help much and another crash happened very soon, and now I can't avoid it.

Same here. I am experiencing mid-game freeze and crash on campaign map. As others have pointed out the crash is due to some event that happened. In my case, it is the time point when I receive my daily revenue.

ok... I found out...
everytime this message comes up, the game crashes... have been 2 days now...
the message is " Altenos of the western Empire has been taken prisoner by Pharon of the southern Empire."

My game hangs when I capture a castle and then I want to move on the map my crash game, I try with several backups and nothing to do, always the same crash, I send several crash reports these last days ... strongly that a patch that solves the problem!

Those crashes on the world map happen because of some random event. It's hard to say, what event exactly, but crashes are way too random to be linked with something else, but events. Sometimes you can play for a few hours without any crashes, and sometimes the game crashes every few minutes or always at the same game time.

I would really like for them to fix this!!!!! I have basically been unable to play for a few days because every time I travel around the Khanate it crashes. PLEASE FIX!

I'm having the same problem. The game crashed once while I was traveling on the world map and I keep on going back into Bannerlord but every 15 - 30 seconds actually play or being on the map, in general, the game crashes and it makes it unbearable to play at all. I've even tried restarting my PC, uninstalling and then reinstalling, but before playing it again I restarted my PC again. I went back in and then it did the same thing. Please fix this as soon as possible because I want to grind on Bannerlord as much as possible. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom