In Progress crashing while moving around the map

Users who are viewing this thread

HowsMyShot

Recruit
crashing while moving around the map

i cant move anywhere, the game freeze and crash, checked my dxdiag etc everything latest version
average 100FPS

i can move on the map for about 2 min and then game will freeze and crash. its two days of this i do not want to start over please help.
Same here. Been having all sorts of different issues that make me unable to siege places and go to certain towns, and now I can't even walk around the map. Haven't been able to play the game since last night.

I am having issue as others. I play for about 2-5 minutes then game just freezes up.

My freeze occurs almost as soon as move now. I thought it was a memory leak so I restarted, no difference. I have played 39 hours so far and this problem only started for me yesterday 4/7/20. I have a I9 system with the RTX 2080 TI so know my hardware is up to stuff.

Patch 1.0.9 didn't solve this issue for me.

Last edited:
Same, hope TaleWorlds fixes this in their next patch. As soon as I had the problem I reported it. I thought it was because I had talked to a noble then a army before they joined a siege. If everyone can point out details, then mabye the devs can do alot of help. I'll go first

Gold amount: 1.00mil
Army: me and 2 companions
Inventory had a ton of stuff, mostly weapons and armor. and horses.
Kingdom status: I made my own kingodm, it was imperial. I had convinced a Aserai clan to join me, they had two people.
Time of crash: Right after I pay my troops/earn denars.
Area I'm in: Aserai

Things that happen before the crash: Aserai castle is gettin sieged and an Aserai army attacks. A Aserai noble then joins.

Yeah, I think I'm having the same problem, every time I load the save I play for about 20 seconds then my game crashes. After the patch 1.0.8, I was actually able to move around on the world map for a couple of minutes and fight a battle, but the crash came back. I thought it was the Bannerlord tweaks mod at first but after disabling it I'm still getting the CTD so yeah. I started a new game and the crash appeared to stop? My save that crashes has over 60 hours played on it.

Hi!

1. I just wanna add that I started having the same issue yesterday, after patch 1.0.8. It started by the game just suddenly freezing while I was moving on the map. After that, I loaded the game and it would freeze in 5-10 secs.
2. I tried creating a new save in those secs, but the same issue occurs when I load the new save.
3. If I start the autosave save file where I am in a battle, then the game lets me play out the battle and finish it. But after that, 5-10 secs of moving on the map, and it crashes again. EDIT: On this save, It lets me play until Spring 13 1093 right after the gold change, when the sun is setting.
4. I am currently in the nothern parts of the map, around Varcheg. But I tried moving in other directions in those 5-10 secs, it still crashes.
5. If I stand still on the map with the time PAUSED then I don't crash. It's only when I start the time that I crash.
6. The time and day of the game is SPRING 13, 1093. The sun is going down, so afternoon.

If I load a save file that has aprox. 3 less hours of progress(didnt start collecting pieces quest, didnt leave kingdom etc) then there seems to be no issues. However, I'm afraid that it will crash again later as I reach the same point in the game.

Safe mode seems to not be making any difference by the way.

EDIT: I have managed to narrow it down to the crash occuring on Spring 13, 1093 as the sun is setting meaning right as the sun starts sliding away from the circle.
EDIT 2: I tried starting the save file with 3 h less progress and just fast forwarding while not moving on the map. It works past Spring 13 1093. So it doesn't seem to be the specific date. There is something else in the quests or similiar that is triggering it on that day for me. Hope these updates help :smile:.

Last edited:
Oh, well, this **** is killing my game again. After I helped one lord vs 30 sea raiders, the game just keeps crashing during 1 min after the fight. Tried half a dozen times to get past it, and failed.

Back
Top Bottom