Users who are viewing this thread

Firstly hello, so after the last update the launcher wont launch the game lemme explain

When i clicked launch it opened the cavalary with flag riding the horse then it said application failed do you want to send info to TW
so i thought maybe mods?
NO, it wasnt with or without mod it failed i verified the integrity of files from steam didnt do anything but when i launch it from "Disknamehere:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" Bannerlord.exe it runs but without mods as expected i think it may be something related to launcher but multiplayer runs perfectly(Dont make BattleEye mandatory pls)
so please help me

Pc specs:
Cpu İ5 3470
Gpu:GT 1030 Aero itx(MSİ)
Ram:8 GB 1400 Mhz

Photos:1

Pls send help
Thank you

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom