Version number
v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

hashasi10

Recruit
crafted weapon values changes every time i restart a game for example swing damage 135 after i load te same game the swing damage chages 132. I play turkish language is this common bug please help me.

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I think I have encountered the same bug.

Version number: v1.0.2 and 1.0.3
Branch: Beta
Modded/unmodded: Unmodded

Summary: Parameters of the crafted 2 handed swords (tested only for them) change after one game reload, then stay constant.
How to Reproduce: Sublist contain info how I tested
  1. Create 2h swords.
    • Used level 1 parts (had only few components unlocked).
    • Max length for blade and handle, about 85% for cross-guard and pommel.
    • Crafted 4 nominally identical swords in one go, one after another. Spread in the crafted weapons is due to my smithing (40) level being below difficulty (65).
    • Didn't rename crafted items
  2. Give them to companions.
    • Battle and civilian outfits (crafted 4 swords for two companions)
    • Used only the top weapon slot.
  3. Save game.
  4. Exit the game.
    • Exited to desktop.
  5. Load savegame.
    • Used the welcome splash menu's "Continue" button.
  6. The swords' parameters change.
    • Changes are not random (for example +1 to piercing damage) - please see two examples below.
    • Length was constant, but weight was reduced.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): n/a
Media (Screenshots & Video):
X1TsnZs.jpg
EBm4Fft.jpg
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3060Ti
GPU Driver Version: 527.56
CPU: i7-4770k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
Yeah i wanted to file a bug report on this happens of 1.0.3 AND 1.1.0

my findings:

it seems ALL crafted weapons ingame are affected
crafted weapon weight WEIGHT DOUBLES after any savegame >>exit to desktop OR main menu, load saved game where you recently crafted said weapons : and lo and behold weight has doubled...i mean come on ??

it gets to ridiculous weights if this is not fixed

Last edited:
Just to update: I have noticed as well that any "fine", "masterwork", "+2 to swing/thrust dmg" bonuses applied to weapons during crafting disappear after reload.

Just to update: I have noticed as well that any "fine", "masterwork", "+2 to swing/thrust dmg" bonuses applied to weapons during crafting disappear after reload.
I want to ask a question, did you make all the elf equipment of pop? Especially those armor, they look great

I having issues regarding my game when I press continue campaign it just tells me module mismatch even when I press on saved files I play on the Xbox series x I Don’t even have mods I had almost the whole map taken and what do I do now wait till the next update

I have a similar problem on version 1.1.2
Specifically, crafted weapons' blade part revert back to the default size after loading a save,
and they also lost any bonus stats (or negative ones).
You can check the list of weapons you have crafted in smithing screen, see that it does not remember the size of weapons' blade,
and it applies to crafted weapons as well. It only happens on blade part.

I'm running the latest main version v1.1.2.14580.
I don't have to quit the game to see this problem. If I save the game, and then load the same file, some weapon stats change.
This seems to only happens to stats of legendary or masterwork weapon stats. When reloading a game, all weapons stats are set to their normal or base values, so my legendary weapons become ordinary. I think this is an issue with the save and load mechanics of the game.

Confirming that problem still persist in v1.1.2.14580 lengendary, masterwork, fine upgrades disappear after reseting game/ loading save file. Very dissapointing especially that to level up smithing and unlock parts you have to grind for days, only then you get to know that your legendary smithing perk is worthless. As I remember this hasn't been an issue pre full release in versions 1.9/1.8... so it has to be simple bug to fix. Please fix this as soon as possible.

HURRY PLEASE !!!

Windows 11 no mods - vannila
CPU - intel 12400f
GPU - GTX 1080ti

Problem still exist, confirmed based on today's test where crafted weapons after loading lost their crafting bonus. Do you know exact time of fixing this bug?

Back
Top Bottom