Resolved Accompanying Lords are ejected from army upon breaking into a castle/town under siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
How to Reproduce: In sandbox build an army and try to break into a town/castle under siege
Have you used cheats and if so which: n/a
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:Radeon RX 570
GPU Driver Version: 22.6.1
CPU: FX 8350
RAM: 16 GB
Motherboard: m5a97 ASUS R2.0
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):Crucial MX500 ssd

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Could you send us a save file just before the break in?
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Update:

This is what I think happens and its a bit complicated to recreate so please bear with me. I have an army with 6 lords attached to it. I break into Uthelaim Castle which is besieged by two Sturgian Armies. I can break in and the army seems to be intact. I do a few ambush missions, an allied army comes and engages the besieging army I choose the "sally out" option and NOW my army is disbanded. My unit sallies out but the rest of the army is left sitting in the castle. My unit is still part of an army but the six units that were attached are no longer attached. So to recreate the issue (1), have an army break into a besieged castle (2), while the army is in the castle run a few ambush missions or even just one (3), after the successful ambush wait for a few hours and watch the army management box and the lords will vacate the army (4), sally out to fight the besiegers or simply break out of the siege and the army is essentially disbanded except for the player characters unit. The player characters unit will be in the army and the former lords in the army will stay in the castle.

My previous description of the bug was not quite accurate, but I sussed out the problem and I am confident it can be reproduced.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom