Resolved Converted enemy warband during engagement, now permanently engaging when trying to leave

Users who are viewing this thread

I was caught by an enemy party but convinced them to join my empire instead of coming to blows. However, even though their flag is my color and their clan fully in my empire, their army unit color is of their original enemy nation (not hostile red, just the original color.) It also has swords above us and is doing the battle animation from what I can tell. I can't move, talk, or do anything until this is solved. My only options of dialogue are private discussions (which none exist) or propositions. I just created this account so I don't think I can add pictures, but if it helps I'll add some in 24 hours.

unknown.png

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

You can use Google Drive or Dropbox (or any cloud service you may be using), upload your save file and share a link to it on this thread. Make sure the necessary permissions are given so the file is viewable and editable otherwise I won't be able to access it.

Just to let you know teleporting fixed the issue totally and it plays fine now, but I hope you can fix this in the future regardless!

Back
Top Bottom