Conversations BUGS 1.4.3 (Already FIXED)

Users who are viewing this thread

If a group of Looters surrender without fighting, after I get the prisoners and the loot, I'll be sent back to the initial dialogue window, and all gets frozen. I had to close the game and start it again (happened several times, that's why I am reporting it).

Note. All conversations with Nobles and Notables are now the "male" version, so everybody is a "Sir", silly but still needed to be reported :smile:

If a group of Looters surrender without fighting, after I get the prisoners and the loot, I'll be sent back to the initial dialogue window, and all gets frozen. I had to close the game and start it again (happened several times, that's why I am reporting it).

Note. All conversations with Nobles and Notables are now the "male" version, so everybody is a "Sir", silly but still needed to be reported :smile:

Same freeze happens if you help a party in a fight and then go talk to them. After they thank you, the mouse cursor just disappears, the game freezes, and minimizing and going back into the game doesn't do diddly-squat. The game doesn't CTD, just sits there nonresponsive.

As for your second point, I couldn't agree more -- the devs need to delete the "sir" from that dialogue option, or change it to be gender-specific depending on who you are talking to.

Actually it was gender-specifi
Same freeze happens if you help a party in a fight and then go talk to them. After they thank you, the mouse cursor just disappears, the game freezes, and minimizing and going back into the game doesn't do diddly-squat. The game doesn't CTD, just sits there nonresponsive.

As for your second point, I couldn't agree more -- the devs need to delete the "sir" from that dialogue option, or change it to be gender-specific depending on who you are talking to.

The frozen/crashes seem to have been fixed (I had 5 situations like those already and everything worked fine...so...) :smile:

I've had the same problem with looters.

Also my brothers army/party was defeated, after he escaped, he went to my castle and became "Gov"
Then when I tried to form his party again from the clan screen, he isnt on the page with my wife and other 6 compaions......

Hes getting lazy?

The looter or bandit bug was nearly at the start from 1.4.3 reported with over, I believe, 10 new threads in the technical forum and yes the good guys patched it

This means also to the title of this thread here, please put bugs report to the technical forum. At least the moderators recognize there the thread earlier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom